chapter 12 -

When I stepped out of bed I threw my blankets back and walked to my dorm and got to the bathroom , I showered and walked out of the bathroom seeing Mattheo laying on my bed reading a book , fully focused on his book . I picked my clothes and walked back to the bathroom an then I felt an strong hand on my thigh , " good morning Mattheo " I said and turned around and kissed him . " Hello love " he said looking at me fully focused on me , it was so cute how he looked at me . " we have class , want to walk together ? " he said looking so happy and I couldn't resist it , I kissed him then broke the kiss and walked over to the door " you coming Theo or not ? " he ran up to me and gave me a super hug . We then walked over to the classroom and then I saw him the ugly rat Zayden , Theo walked me over to my table and I already saw Hayley standing at the table waiting for me to arrive . " Hey Hayley " I said looking kind of happy I guess , She looked at me worried " Where the hell were you ?" " I was at my dorm I sneaked out of yours because , I needed to change !" , " why did you not wake me up then ?" , " because you were sleeping so peacefully " . " Okey fine whatever but never do that again okey ?" , " Fine !" then Professor Lupin started this lesson . I was kind of scared because last time it was about fears and I hope that is not todays lesson ...

The class was over and luckily for me it was not about fears and that kind of things , I walked over to the Slytherin common room and there he was , Zayden looked at me and I started walking to my dorm and he started chasing me like a crazy person then I thought , I need to walk to Theos dorm so he doesn't know were my dorm is so I ran to Theos room and I knocked on his door and he opened the door , I fast walked into his dorm and then let myself fall onto his bed . He closed the door and walked over to me and laid beside me , "so what's up" he said looking at me kind of worried but after I said I was okey he shrugged it off . Then he stood up and picked me up and we walked out of the door , " Where are you taking me " , " somewhere " he said with his classic smirk taking me to the great hall and then put me down on the ground and we sat on our places , we ate out dinner and then got to our dorms and slept . 

(516 words)

A/N : 

thanks for reading <3 till next time bye loves