chapter 31

he was at hesitating, he looks back at Haley and then back at me." no you screaming something else. you screaming in name" he stopped talking I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. " what name was I screaming?" I step forward causing him to take a step back. he looked down in the grounds and begin with speaking. " you were screaming your dads name." he paused and look me in the eye tell me the next thing

" you were screaming Voldemort"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were now all it's a party me and Draco sitting on the couch and Hayley dancing in the middle of the common room. I had a drink in my hand and Draco was smoking. He was keeping an eye on Hayley.

I was drinking my problems away, I always do that. whenever there were problems with my dad or with school or with that death eaters I always drank so that I forget. for than a few hours my mind was at peace it wasn't a mess it wasn't like I was drowning in my problems. I was now drowning in alcohol.

I looked around at all students dancing having fun having no idea what was happening around the school ,what was happening with death eaters ,what was happening with Yelena. they all had no idea. maybe it was easy that way if they didn't knew. they wouldn't be scared ,paranoid, they could live their lives happy and peaceful.

I've always wanted a peaceful life not with violence or killing. if you did something wrong when I was younger you would have been killed or  hurt very badly. I was forced to kill. Forced hurt. People were forced to hurt me. they couldn't kill me because I was the son of the Lord. they could only hurt me so much until I would pass out. And I think some of them enjoyed it, they had fun hurting me ,they had fun almost killing me. and then when they were done I needed to take care of myself so I wouldn't bleed to death or I wouldn't die.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Draco asking me a question. " Are you okay, man?" I was quiet. I didn't know if I was okay. With all the things that were happening right now with you later missing me screaming my dad's name, I wasn't okay. I lied, I didn't want them to worry about me. " yeah why you asking?"

"oh because you kinda spaced out there." I nodded I didn't know what to say. all even if I was supposed to say something. I looked around the common room and notice that Haley was gone." where's Hayley?" I asked looking at Draco. " oh one of her friends brought her to her room she was to drunk To keep dancing." he said picking up the bottle of vodka from the table and taking a sip.

I don't know how long we were at the party but it was starting to get empty most people were passed out or back in the dorms or outsides because they needed fresh air. There were only a few students still inside dancing, talking ,drinking just enjoying the quiet. the music was now not so loud anymore. I looked at Draco he was all sleep on the couch in front of me.

" Hey wake up man go to a room" I said shoving him with my foot a little so be awake. He nodded and walked up the stairs. 

I looked around and so one figure in the shadows who was familiar. I stood up and walked over to the table so I could have a better look at the figure who stood in the shadows. I felt his stare all me with every movement I made. he was looking at me, at every movement I made. watching what I would do next.

I didn't know who the figure was. we stared at each other, me trying to figure out who he was, him trying to figure out what I would do next. And It hit me like a brick.

Zayden

My eyes widen, my breathing stopped once I figured out who it was. He started walking to me and I could see the smirk on his face. One moment I was shocked and the next anger and rage came up. I clenched my hands and jaw trying to compose myself. He stood right in front of me look me in the eye, waiting. waiting for me to say something, do something.

I didn't do anything ,I waited for him

he rolled his eyes and open his mouth to speak. " Hey, mate" he smirked, his eyes held danger ,like he could Kill me any moment. " Don't call me mate, what are you doing here. where Yelena?, is she okay? did you kill her? What did you do to h-" I was caught off By him laughing at me. I roll my eyes and grabbed a drink. I needed a drink if I wanted to speak to him.

" no she's okay .she's sleeping right now" He leaned against the wall behind us the students that were still. " what do you want?" I wasn't dealing with him today. " what I can enjoy the party" he put his hands out in front of him. " no." I was done I wanted him gone. "what do you really want. it's obvious that you didn't wanna come here for the party"

" haha you caught me. it's true I didn't want to come to the party in fact I hate parties. and it brings memories back from the first time here from the party. the time I took Yelena back to my room." I began getting angrier, I swear I could see red. he kept going. 

" and fucked her so hard that she was screaming my name. you know what i want. I want to tell you while you were screaming your dads name."

I looked at him shocked. " do you know why I took Yelena away from you." I shook my head. " there are two reasons. 1 I really do love her. and two because your dad told me too. he told me to take her away from you so you wouldn't fail at your mission. so you could focus . We both know that she's a distraction for you. we both know you love her. but we also know that you cannot fail. because if you fail we are going to lose. and your dad wouldn't be pretty happy about that, would he."

" Now listen Yelena wants to come back to Hogwarts. she won't come near you, we don't want you to distract yourself, would we. if I see you near her, I'm going to tell you dad did you are failing. and you and I both know that it's going to end bad for you. Maybe you get hurt again, or maybe you're gonna end up dead. the second one looks fun to me, don't you think. See you soon mate, I hope that you fail."

and he's gone.

Fuck.

I had so much fun writing this.

Next chapter Yelenn's pov

or zayden maybe both

What will happen

I hope you had fun reading this

I am sorry if there are any mistakes

Please vote and leaves your opinion.

Bye loves <3