chapter 33

" Now listen Yelena wants to come back to Hogwarts. she won't come near you, we don't want you to distract yourself, would we. if I see you near her, I'm going to tell you dad did you are failing. and you and I both know that it's going to end bad for you. Maybe you get hurt again, or maybe you're gonna end up dead. the second one looks fun to me, don't you think. See you soon mate, I hope that you fail."

and he's gone.

Fuck.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

33

Mattheo riddle pov

I was now in my room trying to process everything that happed in the last 24 hours. I am not going to lie, it was to much.

What the hell was that.

Where did he go.

Wait what did he say.

"Now listen Yelena wants to come back to Hogwarts"

She is going to come back

She will come back to Hogwarts.

We will see her again

I will see her again

And I don't care what I have to do to get to her

Yelena Snape Pov

When we were done eating he told me to pack a bag of clothes for Paris. I was still a little bit shocked. I couldn't believe he was taking me to Paris.

" you ready, baby?" his voice broke me out of a train thoughts. " I turned around and saw him leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed. He was smiling at me. " yes, I am done. How are we going?" I asked I didn't want to fly with all our stuff. It would be reckless.

" come on, you will see." He walked over and grabbed my bag with one hand, with the other he grabbed my hand. We walked out off the house and I saw a car. He put the bag in the backseat and opened de door of me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and got in. I saw him smile a little and get in his side. I

" we are going to the airport, and then on a plain." I nodded along to what he was saying. Showing that I was listening. With that he started driving.

I think I fell asleep on the plain, I don't know for how long or when I fell asleep. I woke up because Zayden was whispering things to me. " wake up baby. We are here. U got to wake up. " I look at him with a ' seriously ' look and he chuckled, getting up. He took my hand and pulling me up.

We were now in our hotel room. It was a beautiful room with a amazing view. I was outside on the balcony while ordered food of us. I was gazing at the stars and the moon that I didn't hear Zayden come up behind me. I jumped when I felt his arms circling my waist and his head on my shoulder. " you scared me."

He chuckled and kissed my neck. A soft and gentle kiss. " what did you ordered?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. " pizza " he knew it was my favourite. I smiled and leaned back so I could look at him. My head against his chest. " thank you". He hummed and kissed my forehead. We heard a knock on the door and I went to get the food.

We eat and went straight to bed. Now me because I was tired and he just laid with me. I fall asleep with him rubbing circles on my back. The last thing I remember is him whispering " I love you."

Mattheo Riddle Pov

When I woke up i looked around and the first thing I saw were bottles of whisky and vodka. I had a headache. I was hungover. " how are you doing?" Draco walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. " looks like you drank a lot." He pointed to the bottles and walked back to the bathroom only to come back a few seconds later without a toothbrush. " hey you okay mate?"

" Zayden" I remembered I saw him and what he said. " he was there last night, he was at the party. I saw him. He said something about Yelena coming back to Hogwarts." He just looked at me in shock while I finished my rant. " what" he said it soft, he didn't know what he heard. If it was true.

" she is going to come to us. We will see her again." I smiled at the thought of seeing her again. He opened his mouth and closed it again, like a fish on land. He was loss at words.

" what, no way. Are you lying to me. Don't lie to me." Hayley was almost crying in front of me. After Draco was out of his shock we got dressed as soon as possible and ran to her dorm. I just told her what I told Draco.

We both shook our head with a little smile. That was it she was sobbing, tears steaming down her cheeks. If it wasn't for Draco's grip on her, she would be on her knees right now. " I will have my best friend back. I will see her again." She smiled though her tears and looked at me. " you will see her again." She whispered to me. I smiled and nodded. " yes. I will "

I hope you like this chapter

I am sorry for the povs

this is a shorter one 

please vote and leave you opinion

we really want to know what you thinking about this story

I hope you have a fine morning, afternoon or evening

I don't know when you read this

till next time loves bye bye