chapter 8 - !!!!

Mattheo pov

I switchend to de right nipple, I it took in in my mouth and swirled my tong around it. She was breathing heavy. She ran her hands through my hair. I groaned around her nipple when her nails scraped my scalp. I pressed my entire body against hers, wanted to be as close as I can.

Her legs circled around my waist. I pulled away to look at the panting girl in front of me. All my attention on her, and only her. "baby" I hummed. Grabbing her attention. "can I take these off", I tugged at her black jeans to prove my point. She nodded fast, wanted me to continue. i kissed her again. Slowly I took of her pants and panties and thew them somewhere in her room.

Gently, I let my hand drift down het front and up het exposed leg. She didn't react, to focused on kissing me. My hand trailed the inside of her thigh until they stopped on her pussy. Yelena stopped kissing and a gasp left her mouth. I whisked my fingers over it and she quivered, her eyes falling shut. It brought me pleasure, knowing I was the one making her feel like this.

"Mattheo" she moaned. I teased her clit occasionally pinching it, causing her to jump. "what are you doi-". I cut her off. " I'm playing with your pretty cunt". My cruel word caused her cheeks to redden. I chuckled. My fingers now rubbing her clit faster and harder. " does that feel good baby". She nodded whimpers leaving her lips. "use your words" I pinched her clit, she jumped again. " y-yes, yes i-it feels s-so good" she couldn't even speak because of all the pleasure. She bucked her hips against my fingers. " yes, that's it. Good girl."

Her stomach clenched I knew she was close. Lazily, I slipped my middle finger inside of her pussy. Yelena hissed, she gripped the sheets so tight that her knuckles turned white. She moaned wildly as I moved my finger in and out of her. A growl lest my lips when I felt her pussy tighten around my finger. She was so tight and I wanted nothing more than to slide my cock in. but she wasn't ready.

I slipped in a second finger and she almost screamed. I kissed her, drinking all the sounds that left her lips. " your lips are like wine, I want to get drunk on them." Yelena threw her head in the pillows, moaning as she came to a end. She was about to come. " your doing so well for me baby".

" yes right ther-" her words ended with another moan. " my baby feels so good " I mumbled, loving how she clamped around my fingers. "are you gonna come. Do you want to come" I saw her nod her head. " go ahead, it's okay. I've got you"

"Matthe-"

"almost there, baby" my words were gentle. " you're gonna feel so, so good. I promise" still rubbing her clit and fingering her hard and fast. " come for me, jesus, baby" she came with a scream, shuddering in the bed as I rode out her orgasm, fingers still moving inside of her. I pressed a soft kisses on her head.

I rested my forehead on hers staying like that as she got her breath back. " you were so good for me". After a few minutes I took her bride style to the bathroom, gave her a quick bath. Put her in a t-shirt and sweatpants.

I laid her back in bed, after changing the sheets. I laid next to her, pulled het in my chest. And we fell asleep together.

(645 words) 

A/N  :

i hope this was okay. pls vote and leave your opinion. thank you till next time loves <3