chapter 40

Mattheo riddle pov

I told her that I killed him. I think she was awake, she had her eyes closed and her breathing was slow and steady. I just told her, it was like it someone pulled it out of my mouth. One side of me was wishing she didn't hear it and the other hoped she did hear. 

If she did hear then she is not hurting knowing he left het because he didn't love her, that a lie. He did love her but on his own sick way. I mean I would never love her like that, not like the way he did.

I am glad he is gone and all I have to do is doing the task. Not like I have a choice, I mean my father would kill me if I didn't do it, and it will be over in a minute. All I have to do is kill someone, I don't have a problem with killing people. I have a problem with who I have to kill, I don't like him but he is an old man who had done nothing wrong, at least not that I know of.

I am now just staring at the celling with Yelena on my chest. I have been laying here of an hour, awake. I am afraid If I move she will wake up and I don't want to get out of bed. I want her to stay by my side, where I see and feel her, where I can feel her warmth, knowing she is safe. Safe in my arms, knowing she is home with me and her friends and family. Well I don't think her dad knew she was gone.

 He was just minding his own business. And we also didn't tell him she was missing. We just let him be, not wanting to piss him of even more then he already was. Because come on that man is always pissed.

I felt her move, just like a reflex I held my breath in, keeping so still as possible. Hoping I didn't wake her up. I was starting to lose my breath. She nuzzled he head in my neck and stopped moving. She fell back asleep, I think she didn't wake up at all.

It was now lunch, we missed breakfast so I ad to wake her up for lunch. I won't let her live on an empty stomach. She was whining at first but when I told her we were getting food she dressed faster than I could Blick. And she was almost running to the great hall. I needed to hold her hand or else she was going without me and I wasn't leaving her anytime soon.

When we walked in she saw the food and let go of my hand and just ran. She didn't care that she let go of my hand or that she didn't saw some people for weeks.

But food was her number 1 love. I can't beat food, it is just impossible

I greeted the two love birds with a nod and Draco doing the same while Hayley gave me a smile. Yelena was already getting food when I sat down. I put my left hand on her thigh, just above het knee, not wanting to make her uncomfortable. 

She could push my hand away if she wanted to but she put her one of her hands on top of mine and just squeezed. I rubbed my thumb up and down, putting food on my plate while I talked to the rest and Yelena was just eating her food while looking around, giving a few smile to people.

" so what is new?" Yelena questioned while pouring herself a glass of water, interrupting our conversation. We all just shrugged. There was nothing new, at least not that I know of, not that I was paying attention to the chances around me while is was looking for her.

 I was either sleeping or looking for her. It is that Draco and Hayley dragged me to the Great hall to eat or else I wouldn't even have done that.

Now that I think about it I think she didn't hear what I said or she just doesn't care about him. And I think it is the second one. Or else she was looking for Zayden right now.

" did my dad miss me?" her voice ran through my head causing me to look at her, she had her head down while looking at her fingers that were playing with a ring. It looked oud and dirty, it was probably she had since she was an little child. And the first thing popped in my head.

I have to get her a ring.

I will get her a ring.

I will go this afternoon with Draco then we can give the girl a day to themselves, if he doesn't want to go I will literally drag him with me, I don't care. Or I will teel him he can get Hayley a present then he will come. 

That boy will do anything for her and will do anything he can to spoil her. And we all know he is Hayley's fret. He sometimes gets called that by her but he does nothing about it. and when I do is he throws himself at me. The last time I called him that I had a blue eye. So I just stopped calling him that.

" I don't know he is very closed off and I can't read him that well" Hayley said that but that was a lie, I don't I think he cared.

Yelena nodded and looked down again. i took my hand of her thigh and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her to my side. I kissed her temple and rested my head on hers.

My poor girl

I do need to study for tests, I have one on Tuesday and I cannot fail.

It is biology, and I about the eye and I don't get anything about it

It's this big test and it is really hard

I mean I think we will have it, I don't know I we will go in lock down

please vote<3

don't forget I love you all so much

I hope you have a fine morning, afternoon or evening

I don't know when you read this

till next time loves bye bye<3