chapter 42

3 person pov

While Mattheo was waiting for Draco too finish, Yelena was reading the books her best friend gave her. And it were many books. It were all kind of books, all for different subjects. Hayley wanted her to be as prepared as she could. Like she didn't miss anything, like she wasn't missing of weeks. She was through three of the seven. 

Her eyes were getting heavy, she was slowly laying down on her bed letting the pillows and blankets hug her body. The book that she was reading slipped out of her hands and her eyes closed fully, letting her mind rest. Forgetting all the thoughts wondering in her head. Dreaming about something she will never have, or what she always wanted.

Mattheo was now looking at all the things in the store after he pulled Draco out of the store they were in of more then a hour. It was now almost dinner time and he still wasn't done picking a nice ring for Yelena. Every ring her saw was not good enough or wasn't so shiny as he wanted to. He wanted the perfect ring for the perfect girl.

Draco had bought a neckless that was simple. She loves looking at the stars. It is kind of their thing. So he bought a two piece neckless. On one was a moon and on the other were two stars.it was pretty but not perfect at least not for his girl.

So while Draco paid Mattheo kept looking for ring that he wanted. Eventually leaving the store because he didn't find anything. Going to the last store they saw he went inside while Draco kept whining about he feet hurting, but they both knew what was wrong.

He wanted to go back to the castle, he wanted to go back to the warmth of his girlfriend arms. Laying in her arms under the blankets while she was reading a book to him, who doesn't want that but he will he to wait because his friend didn't want to leave without a present for his love and he gets that but his body was cold and wanted to eat.

When they were at the last store he found the perfect ring. It was a three set ring the middle had a green crystal as big as a Ladybird and around that were little diamonds. On the other two were all diamonds in all sorts of shapes. Like leaves or squares. It was the perfect ring or at least it was close to perfect. With four words he had bought the ring.

" this is the ring "

( ring above )

He got the ring in a special box and put it in his pocket while walking with Draco. Wandering through the streets while Draco asked questions about how he will give the ring to her or what the ring meant. He didn't get much answers because Mattheo was still thinking about how he will give it to her.

It was now dinner time and the three of them sat in the great hall. And with three I mean Draco, Mattheo and Hayley. Yelena was still sleeping in her room with books surrounding her. Of course Mattheo didn't know that so he sat on the tip of his chair looking around the great hall.

" don't worry I gave her a lot of books so she wouldn't be behind. She is reading the books ot she fell asleep while doing that." Hayley informed him while grabbing herself a glass of water. Draco looked up with no clue what was happening around him. Watching with a confused look. If you saw him you would probably laugh.

Mattheo sighed with relief while picking up his fork letting himself eat the little bit that was on his plate. Hayley said he should eat more but he was to nervous to give her the ring. He thought she wouldn't like it. so here he is anxious as hell.

He took a plate with him so Yelena could eat if she was hungry. He was walking through the hall being stopped by the man himself. Snape.

" hello professor" how much he didn't like snape he had to be respectful. " do you know where my daughter is, she missed so work in my class in wanted to know if she was alright." He said in his usual tone. It was impossible to read him.

" no," lie. " but I will tell her t come to you if I find her" he didn't really know why he lied. He just wanted to have some time alone with her. 

Snape nodded and left as fast as he came. He robe floating behind him while taking big steps. Walking fast then normal. Mattheo just walked on not really thinking back on the very small conversation he had.

He knocked on the door twice but after not getting an answer he let himself in. seeing her on the bed with all the books, she looked like an angle in his eyes but anyone else thought she was just a normal girl trying to do her best. Trying to impress her father but it never worked. He always put someone, something over his own daughter.

She didn't feel loved, she only felt that when she was with Zayden and now she is feeling the same way by Mattheo. The only difference is that she returns the feelings she just didn't know it yet.

He made it his mission to make her feel loved as much as he could. He would do anything to make her feel loved even if he had to kill someone to do it. he would not hesitate to, he would do it in a heartbeat.

He put the plate of food down. He had memorized her favorite food, color, everything. So he knew with things she didn't like and which she did. 

He took of his shoes and his robe. Going to the bed, grabbing all the books that were on the bed and putting them on the desk she had in her room. Being very careful with the book she was holding.

He climbed in bed with her gently pulling her to his chest, her doing the rest. She laid her head on his chest wrapping her arm around his stomach and put her leg in between his, locking them. 

his left hand stroked her hair back while the other was softly brushing against her leg. Being very gentle, fearing that he would wake her.

He made sure to remember the feeling of him holding her, the feeling of her holding him. How tight she was holding him like he would disappear, Mattheo doing the same scared of losing her again if her didn't hold her or if she wasn't with him 24/7 .

He let himself relax, pushing al those thought aside and fell asleep with the love of his live in his arms.

I am waiting for my grade still

That man is so slow

I know I am Late but happy new year

What did you do that day 

We just had friends over and talked

please vote<3 I would really appreciate it

don't forget I love you all so much

I hope you have a fine morning, afternoon or evening

I don't know when you read this

till next time loves bye bye<3