chapter 55

3 person pov

The once they woke up they took a quick shower and maybe a make out session. But they vould stop themselves from going farther. Telling themselves they had things to do. Mattheo went after Draco and Yelena went to look for Hayley. It was no surprise to find her reading a book alone in the back of the library.

" we need to talk" Yelena ripped the book out of her hands making Hayley yell at her but stopped once she saw the annoyed look on the librarian's face. " what do we need to talk about."

" I want to get away from here. I want to have a peaceful life with you. no Bella or you know who. I want to take you and Draco with me. Mattheo is talking to him right now. Mattheo is okay with it "I sat next to her and turned so she was facing her best friends. " but aren't we running away from our problems" Hayley asked stealing her book back.

" no aren't running away, we are moving on." she said. It is true. Well most of that. They are moving on from this place. It only brought all of them misery. " and If ever I was running, it is towards my freedom. To my happy ending. And I know one thing. I won't be able to find it here. Mattheo neither. And even if you won't admit you know I am right."

She fell silent and looked at her friend who was staring at her. "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you are living now?" Hayley looked down at her book and played with the pages. " no." she whispered she wasn't happy with how she was living right now. "Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions" she smiled at her and grabbed her hands making Hayley stand up.

" we will find Draco and Mattheo and we will talk about it." Hayley nodded and they both went to find their lovers.

However with Draco and Mattheo went it a lot easier. " so me and Yelena want to run. We want to get away from all the bad things that happened here. So Yelena is talking to Hayley. If she says yes will you run with us." They were sitting in the great hall so the girls will find them with out a problem.

" sure if she says yes I will run with you. " Draco shrugged and focused back on his homework. ' that was easy' mattheo thought. " when will we leave?" draco asked. Mattheo raised his eyebrows at how simple it was. " well I was thinking Yelena and Hayley can find cabins 2 exactly one for us and one for you. and when they find it we will pack our stuff and get the bloody hell out of here."

Draco just nodded " sounds like a plan."

He looked closed off. He always had trouble with his emotions but this was the first stage. "Your emotions make you human. Even the unpleasant ones have a purpose. Don't lock them away. If you ignore them, they just get louder and angrier." He knows he also locks them away back but he didn't have much trouble with it not like his best friend.

" I know. I will deal with them later." he rolled his eyes at his bestfriend. he will not deal with them later. he will just pop. the girls found them minutes later and they smiled at their lovers. " hello love." said Yelena and Hayley said " hallo dray.". 

Draco had a massive soft spot for her. when Yelena called him that in first year he yelled at her for 10 minutes straight. she never called him that again. 

" so is he okay with it?" she asked after she kissed Mattheo on the cheek. he just nodded and with that they started making a plan. " so me and hayley will start looking for cabins." 

they wanted to leave as quick as possible.  well mostly mattheo. He could only think about a life away from here. they agreed that the girls would look for cabins the next day. the guys would cover for them saying they went shopping. 

it was a perfect plan. 

to perfect.

Yelena was douting to go talk to her dad but he would only fight her so she decided to leave a note when she left. dick move she knows but she didn't feel like fighting anymore. she wanted peace just like the rest of them. 

" then i will see you tomorrow" hayley nodded to busy with writing the plan down. she needed to remember everything. she was kind of a controle freak. 

lena took her lovers hand causing him to look up at her with sad eyes. but maybe also a little hopefull.  

One more part and then it is done.

Short chapter btw next one is the last so that one is long.

I used a lot of quotes about life and running away.

please vote<3

I would really appreciate it

don't forget I love you all so much. So you are all loved.

I hope you have a fine morning, afternoon or evening

I don't know when you read this

till next time loves bye bye<3