「tokyo prison」

"soooo, where are we headed to now?" you asked asmo, stopping in your tracks and turning around to look at him

"soooo, where are we headed to now?" you asked asmo, stopping in your tracks and turning around to look at him. he had somehow managed to sneak you, levi, mammon, and beel out of the house without lucifer noticing.

"barbatos' house, of course~!" asmo cooed. "everyone else lives about five minutes away from here... and that's if we walk!"

"that's actually really convenient." you responded. mammon growled from behind you.
"can we get a move on, already?"

you heard beel say, "yeah, i want you to try barbatos' cooking, y/n."
levi instantly let out a massive cough, seeming to be choking on something. you immediately whirled around and gave levi a massive pat on the back.

"i choked on my own spit. saliva. whatever!" he gasped out, before looking at beel incredulously.

"that's probably the first time i've heard you say something like that, beel! don't you want to eat some of barbatos' cooking, too?!"

"i do." beel shrugged. "but i also want y/n to try it. i don't want to hog all of the food, especially because this is y/n's first time being in tokyo and meeting us in-person."

"you're actin' a bit too nice today, beel." mammon said, gazing suspiciously at beel. asmo giggled.

"my, my, looks like beel's infatuated!" asmo swooned, causing both mammon and levi to yelp out "WHAT?!"

"now, if you excuse me, i think i'm just going to..." you sighed before covering your mouth with your hands to stop yourself from entering a fit of laughter.

"infatuated with cheeseburgers? yeah." beel said. asmo sighed while levi relaxed and mammon let out a "hmph".

"okay, okay, let's go now. i wanna see barbie toes!" you laughed before taking the lead despite having no idea where to go.

"let me just text him..." levi muttered, his tongue between his teeth as he concentrated on texting barbatos.
"okay, he knows we're coming over. we can go nowww!"

"why did you have to do that, levi?" asmo whined. "it would be much better if we just barged in-"

"shut up, asmo. let's get goin'." mammon grumbled, grabbing asmo by the hem of his shirt and dragging him on the ground.

"HEY! STOP THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES! I BOUGHT THESE A WEEK AGO!" shouted asmo, struggling to get out of mammon's grasp. mammon ignored asmo's cries -- in fact, if anything, his grip on asmo only tightened.

"turns out an average day in the group chat is also an average day in real life." you muttered to yourself.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"knock, knock!" asmo shouted as he knocked on the door to barbatos' house. you gazed around, looking at the scenery. barbatos' house appeared akin to a traditional japanese house, and it was located near a small lake.

"does he live by himself or something?" you asked. "even though he's in highschool?"

"no, but his parents are out most of the time." responded mammon, causing asmo to giggle again. mammon frowned.
"what's so funny?"

"it's perfect for throwing parties! but barbatos doesn't want to, for some reason..." replied asmo, a frown appearing on his own face when the door suddenly flung open.

barbatos was also taller than you, and he was dressed in traditional clothing, yet he warmly smiled at the sight of you and the brothers.
"i was expecting you. come inside!"

at barbatos' invitation, the brothers and you rushed in without hesitation, making sure to take your shoes off first, and you audibly gasped when you saw luke, simeon, and solomon surrounding one of the tables.

luke's eyes sparkled and he immediately ran towards you, hugging you. as expected, he was shorter than you, which still felt like a win considering that simeon and solomon were both taller than you as well.

"y/n!" luke said, getting off of you. he was bouncing up and down in excitement. simeon chuckled.

"how did you guys know we were gonna be here?!" you asked, surprised but pleased nonetheless.

"well, levi texted the group chat, did he not?" solomon smirked, and levi laughed nervously. "ahaha... i meant to send that to barbatos' dms."

"i'm so glad you made that mistake, levi!" you squealed, bobbing up and down in excitement yourself.

levi looked at you, shocked, before grinning. "one point for leviachan!"

"leviachan?" mammon spluttered out in disgust. beel immediately walked towards barbatos, a pleading look on his face.

"barbatos, can you cook something? i'm hungry, and i want y/n to try your cooking." he requested in a polite manner, and barbatos raised his hand to his chin thoughtfully.

"i suppose i can cook something up." he muttered before heading to the kitchen. luke immediately followed suit, yelping out a "i'll bake something!"

"this is a nice meetup... but where's dia?" you asked, and solomon grimaced.
"he had to stay behind for work. honestly, he may as well be lucifer's twin brother or something."

"i was just about to ask where lucifer and satan were." simeon murmured, but asmo responded before you could.
"lucifer also had to do work. and satan's stuck in his room, reading!"

"so damn cheerful." snorted mammon before heading back outside. you chose to follow him, finding him sitting outside on the grass.

"like the little meetup, mammon?" you smirked before laughing. mammon snorted again.

"we should hang out. just the two of us. one day. scammin' people, maybe. don't get the wrong idea!" he yelled, slightly scooching away from you. you gazed at him in shock. was he asking you out? or did he just want to hang out? he was pretty jealous of your relationship with his brothers, after all. honestly, mammon was incredibly difficult to understand at times.

"as friends or something?" you laughed. "either way, we could! i wanna get to know tokyo better, anyways." you beamed, and mammon perked up.

"i'll be your tour guide. like i said, don't get the wrong idea!" he said with a flushed face before scrambling back inside. you sat there by yourself, sighing. whether mammon liked you or not, you still wanted to hang out with him and get to know him better.

that also applied to the rest of your friends.
if only lucifer, diavolo, and satan had tagged along. belphie could've tagged along too, if only it weren't for the fact that he was always so sleepy.

perhaps there'd be another chance. someday.

 someday