「the seven brothers」

"so, where are we going?" you inquired to the brothers as they seemed to lead you away from the bustling parts of the city

"so, where are we going?" you inquired to the brothers as they seemed to lead you away from the bustling parts of the city. you were now entering what seemed to be a small, isolated forest and park combination.

"to our house, obviously." levi rolled his eyes while smiling. 

"why is it so far awayyy?" you groaned as you continued walking. you felt a small bump meet your toe, and you almost fell to the ground before beel quickly caught you, gripping onto your shoulders.

"be careful, alright?" he said when he let you go, and you didn't respond, quickly turning your head around so he wouldn't spot your flushed face. you quickly looked behind you to see you had almost tripped over a gray rock.

"we're HEREEEEE!" levi suddenly yelled out, and you turned back around, letting out a massive gasp.

the house was massive; it was an entire mansion with gates surrounding it. it had its own front yard, planeted with a few trees. the mansion appeared to have at least two or three floors, not to mention that it also had an attic. who knows? it could even have a basement or a few underground floors.

"shit, i know you guys are rich, but i wasn't expecting this!" you shouted, running up to the gates with a sparkle in your eyes. beel followed you, pushing the gate open, and you grinned at the two brothers excitedly.

"AGHHH! i'm so excited!" you yelled, and levi sighed.

"i just hope mammon doesn't do something stupid..." he muttered.

"we should probably head inside now." beel remarked, and you nodded in agreement. the three of you went inside, and the entrance hall was even more breathtaking than the exterior of the house. two gargoyle statues were on either side of the entrance to the living room. there were two staircases leading to what appeared to be the second floor, and various paintings lined the walls.

surprisingly, mammon was also standing in the middle of the entrance hall, shooting a death glare at both beel and levi.

"nevermind, the idiot's here." levi groaned, scooching closer to you. you chuckled before running up to mammon, widely grinning.

mammon looked at you, seeming a bit flustered at the proximity between you two, but he quickly shook it off. he directed his gaze towards beel and levi again.

"OI!" he shouted angrily. "WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK YOU WERE DOING?"

"meeting up with y/n." beel responded calmly before rubbing his stomach. "i'm hungry again, i think i'm gonna go to the kitchen."

"OH, NO YOU DON'T!" mammon yelled, making you flinch a bit.

"mammon, calm down." you said, and he looked back at you, his gaze unexpectedly softening a bit.

"now, listen to me carefully, alright?" he commented indignantly. "ya should've just ran away when they spotted you. i was the first person to meet you online, so i should've been the first person to meet ya in real life, too!"

you gazed at mammon's fluffy white hair and smooth, tan skin before smirking. "you could be a model, mammon." you said.

"he already is." levi responded, a hint of disdain in his voice. "sort of. it's a side job or whatever. whatever fantasies he comes up with."

"HEY-" mammon began before getting cut off.

you had suddenly engulfed mammon in a big hug, having to tiptoe a bit as he was also taller than you. mammon's eyes widened before he spluttered out, "h-hey! what do ya think you're doing?!"

you heard levi whine out in envy, while beel only made a somewhat audible "hmph" sound.

"hugging you, obviously." you grinned before letting mammon go. he was a flustered mess, staring at you.

"i mean, we just met up in real life, sooo..." you continued, before mammon looked away.
"yeah... whatever." mammon said.

"now, what's all the commotion going on in here?"

another familiar voice spoke up, and you looked behind mammon to see asmo running towards you and his brothers, with belphie sleepily trailing behind him.

"ASMOOOOO!" you yelled, immediately running up to him and giving him a massive hug. asmo hugged you back without hesitation, slightly lifting you up while giggling.

"y/n, this is such a huge surprise!" he smiled. "but an enjoyable one!"

you two let go of each other, before asmo gazed at you intently and smirked.
"why, i must say, you're much cuter in-person~"

"i still can't escape from your compliments..." you giggled, before asmo gave you a quick hug again.

"welcome, y/n." belphie yawned. he appeared to be carrying a cow pillow, and you walked over to him, examining the pillow.

"do you like cows or something?" you asked bluntly, before belphie sighed.

"it's just my favorite pillow." he said. as with the other brothers, you gave belphie a hug. he quickly gave you a few pats on the back as you continued to cling on. you smiled, yet it quickly faded away when you realized that you couldn't push belphie off. he had slumped his head over your shoulder, his eyes closed. he had fallen asleep.

"uhh..." you chuckled awkwardly to the other brothers. "a little help here, please?"

"i'll help." beel said, before gently lifting belphie off of you and carrying him upstairs. you smiled.

"beel's such a good older brother." you stated, and mammon scowled.

"what about me, huh?!" he said, and you nodded.
"you're right, you're a pretty good older brother, too!" you winked.

"so, where are lucifer and satan?" you asked.

"satan's in his room reading... and he doesn't wanna come out right now." levi sighed. "he's always like that."

"and lucifer's in his room right now!" asmo smiled. "i could call him down here, if you'd like!"

"yes, please!" you said, and asmo giggled.

"well, i mean, as long as i'm in the same house as you guys, the seven brothers, i'm fine!" you laughed.