22. Enough

Mish
Mature Content 18+

This was not her. Or this was her nature in the presence of her king. Hot and cold fighting possession of her body. Her female parts felt sore. And creamy wet. Wanting Xavier inside her, yet she wanted to own him, too. To dominate.

To her astonishment, he was game to play, giving her what she wanted.

The ruthless Vampire King was letting her take over. She fed from him unhindered, feeling him hardened for her more.

Both naked, half of their bodies submerged in cool water, she rubbed against him like a feral mate in heat. Indeed, she was. Her haze blocked any rational thought. She wanted him. No, needed him with every fiber of her being.

Tonight was their night. She couldn't wait any longer. From the feel of it, so did he.

As she came up for air, she felt his arms wrapped around her like a vise, pulling her up firmly, her pussy lips rubbing up his firm torso.

"We are doing this your way, beloved. For now." His voice had a rough timber she hadn't heard before, icy blue eyes darkened to midnight red in intensity.

Mish brushed against him in the water, feeling the tension in him about to burst. Their need for each other was out of this world.

Xavier growled. He slid his hands to her bottom, cupping her. She couldn't help the loud moan escaping her lips at the feel of his teeth on her neck.

She looked him up and down. From his waist up was out of the water. Her core tightened from the delicious sight, while he was glued to her heaving breasts and her pointy nipples. He groaned, "Dammit, Mish! I don't want to hurt you."

Innocent as she was, she was aware of what their next step would be.

His look was fierce as he commanded, "Kiss me."

Xavier cupped the back of her neck and brought his lips to hers. Her lips were soft and pliable against his and he growled deep, thrusting his tongue into her mouth to savor her taste.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and he caught her with his other arm, pulling her flush against him, sliding his hands to her legs, devouring her lips, and lifting her higher with little to no effort. Her legs encircled his upper torso and they were completely lost in her scent of excitement.

Pulling back from the kiss, he looked into her eyes. Searching.

"I won't change my mind, Xav." Leaning over, she licked his lips.

Groaning, he bit her, sucking her blood. "If you insist." He murmured when he had his fill.

Her eyes closed in bliss while he slipped his hands down her bottom to her slit. She moaned against his mouth and kissed him as his fingers slid down between her thighs from behind. She felt his fingertip brush against her pussy and Mish arched her back, trying to get him to slip his digit inside.

Teasing her, he kept his touch light. He knew they had gone too far to stop now, but he had to prepare her more. Against her lips, he warned, "I wanted to take you gently for your first time but I don't think I can."

Clutching his shoulders, "Please, my love." Begging now, "Don't stop, please."

His mouth captured hers once again. Without warning he thrust his finger deep inside her, her narrow channel protesting his entry. She gasped and jerked her head back as he added another, stretching her untried cunny gently. Wanting him, she tried to soften more.

Walking to the edge of the pool, he laid her on the mossy edge. "Relax, moya lyubimyy. Let me." He added a third and she thought she was open to her limits. Or so she thought.