48.

"Leah stop it I'm not coming back, I can't. Not until he's gone" I replied to her for like the fifth time today, it was only half 2 and she was still bugging me. "Okay fine I give up" she said and I sighed of relief.

We're in dubi on holiday, leah desperately wanted to come here so I didn't really have an option. I mean I wouldn't turn it down anyway, she said it was for my late birthday surprise but I think it was for here more than it was for me. "Sorry" she said a few minutes later, I looked at her from across kitchen, "it's okay but please drop it. I'm with you here and right now that's all that matters" I said making my way over to her. "I know I'm sorry" she said as I wrapped my arms around her lower back, she pulled me into a tight hug before kissing my forehead. "Do you want to go to the beach today?" Leah asked me and I smiled into her chest, "yes please" I said and she laughed. "Better go get ready then" she said and I took off I heard her laughing but I didn't look back I went straight upstairs and got changed. Leah soon came upstairs and got ready as well.

"I swear you better not splash me" Leah said in a serious tone, I couldn't help but laugh. I stopped when I realised she was being serious. "Okay okay I won't" I said hiding my laugh. As if I wasn't gonna sash her, as soon as she came into the water I splashed her before trying to run away, "ughhh you little" she didn't finish and started chasing after me, she caught up to me faster than expected. I forgot how big her legs were to be honest. She picked me up and now it was my turn to beg her not to throw me in. "Please don't baby" I said trying to win her over she was hesitant so I kept talking. "Baby please" I said and she put me down. I knew I would win her over.

We stayed at the beach for a few hours and decided to get dinner, when we arrived home we got changed into fancy clothes. "You look unreal Bella" she said making me blush, "I can say the same thing about you mi amor" I said and winked her causing her to go red. I pulled her into and kissed her, "ready to go?" I asked her and she smiled, "of course" she replied and we got a taxi to the restaurant.

As we were away to order a little girl came up to our table, "hi" we both said softly, she looked around the age of 9 and was very shy. "Are you Leah and Bella?" She asked and we both looked at one another and smiled before looking back and nodding. She got so excited and I think her mum came over. "Emma stop bothering these 2 ladies, come on" she said to her. "It's not a bother really" Leah said politely and the mum smiled. "That's Leah mum" she said pointing at Leah I chuckled, leah looked so awkward. "And this is Bella she plays for Barcelona" Emma said to her mum and I smiled. "That's us" I said and me and Leah chuckled. "Ohhh it's a pleasure to meet you both. She never shuts up about you" her mum said to us both. "Can I please get a photo" little Emma said excitedly. Me and Leah nodded, "of course you can" I said and we took a photo. "Thank you girls so much" her mum said to us. "It's not a problem" Leah said with a Smile. They said goodbye and we both say there in amazement. "Can you believe it?" I asked Leah and she shook her head. "Me either" I replied. We were both in shock that somebody in dubi has recognised us.

We finished dinner and got a taxi back to our hotel, me and Leah were both a little tipsy and were bouncing off each other as we got to our room. Leah was probably more drunk than me. "I want cuddles" Leah said as she lay as a starfish on our bed. I giggled at the blonde before going to join her. "Do you know how much I love you" Leah said trying to keep her eyes open, "I might have an idea" I said kissing her head. "More than you'll ever know" Leah mumbled before falling asleep on me. I looked at her lovingly before falling asleep shortly after.

When I woke up I felt something heavy on me before remembering last night. We were both still in our clothes from last night which made me smile. I tried to gently move her off me which didn't work, her yes popped open and sage looked at me smiling. "Morning baby" she said in her morning voice, "morning lee" I said kissing her forehead. "It's the back of 10, we need to get up" I said and Leah groaned. "Ugh do we have to" she said snuggling more into me. "As much as I'd love to say here like this with you. I'm hungry" I said and Leah smirked, "not for that... yet. Maybe later" I said with a wink. Leah chuckled before getting up. We got ready and headed out to get breakfast, we decided we were going to go shopping after which made me excited. I needed a shopping spree really bad.

"Does this look okay?" Leah said picking up this bomber jacket with cream cargos, "looked really good" I say truthfully and she smiles. I got a few things out of different shops and last was Gucci, I really like one of the bags they had, it was what all them famous footballers have, the toiletries bag they carry. I went in and found the perfect one, Leah laughed knowing the extract reason. "Why don't I get one to match you" Leah said and I nodded excitedly, "please do" I said and she did. We paid and left to get lunch, we went to the restaurant that was just around the corner.

"Your beautiful" I said as Leah tried her new clothes on, she smiled at me. "You don't look too bad yourself" she said with a grin. "Mhm" I said before kissing her, it was short but passionate. "Your irresistible" Leah said kissing me again, "am I?" I said teasing her, she playfully rolled her eyes before pulling me in by my waist. "Ugh your gonna be the death of me williamson" I said and Leah giggled before going to try more clothes on.

***

It's been a few days and it's me and Leah's 1 year, we had spent the whole day going out for food, cuddling beside the pool and now we were at a bar."Shots?" Leah asked as I was walking up to her, "course" I said as she ordered them from the bar. "Cheers to many more years" Leah said and we took our shots. I smiled at the blonde  knowing how lucky I am to have her. "I can't wait to spend my life with you" I said and Leah smirked, "you want to spend your life with me?" Leah asked and I nodded. "Would you want to spend it with me?" I asked and Leah's smile grew bigger, "I would love it" she said before kissing me passionately. "Good" I said before kissing her again.

We ended up spending the rest of the night getting drunk and dancing. "Love will tear us apart again" I sang to the music as we and Leah were dancing. Leah had a look on her face different than usual, it's like something clicked to her. I tried to ignore it as it didn't seem like a bad thing. "But love" Leah sang and I joined in, "love will tear us apart again" we both sang and I feel like I could stay in that moment forever. Something feels different with her, all I was doing was singing and dancing like an idiot with her but it just feels right. It was getting really late and we both decided to call it a night before we got too drunk to even make our way home.

—————