12.

When I woke up I immediately saw the ocean blue eyed blonde. I smiled to myself knowing she didn't hang up last night. Leah told me last night that she had a tactic session before her game tonight. She's definitely going to be late if I let her sleep. I didn't want to wake her but I had too.

"Leah" i say and get no reply, "Leah" i say louder, nothing. "Leah!" I basically shouted. I see her open her eyes but close them right after. This girl.

"Leah you better check the time" after I said this she shot up. I burst out laughing seeing the panic in her face. "I'm going to be late" she says running about her room getting her clothes, I couldn't stop laughing. She left me in her room and quickly got changed. She soon retrieved me as she ran out her house.

(Leah has her phone set up between her cup holders)

"Thank you so much for waking me up" Leah says out of breath as she starts her car. "Your welcome" I say. "I'm surprised you never let me sleep" leah says with a laugh. "You think I'm that bad?" We both start laughing.

I was looking through the screen, seeing a concentrated Leah driving. "You look hot" I said out of nowhere, "oh really?" Leah says raising an eyebrow. "Yes and you know it" I say making her blush. "I don't think you've seen yourself. Your very pretty, Bella" Leah says with the most genuine smile I've ever seen. "Thank you but I'm legit laying in my bed though" I say laughing, "morning beauty" leah says making me laugh."I really don't want to go but I'll talk soon" leah says making me a little sad, "I know, bye leah" I say, "bye bels" she said before she hung up.

I really like this girl, I thought to myself.

We were told to come in later for a recovery session because of the game last night. We needed to be fully prepared to play Chelsea on Sunday. This was to push us 3 points clear and 3 behind arsenal if we win.

I cleaned my flat, wasting a little bit of time, I also listened to throwbacks which made the time go so much quicker. Before I knew it I was leaving.

"Our superstar has entered the chat!" Caroline said as I walk into the physio room. I bow jokingly before taking a foam roller. We continue to chat and my left calf was a little tight so I got a rub down from the physio. When I walk back over to the girls they immediately go quiet. This is getting a bit strange now.

"Okay guys what's going on" I say frustrated, they all dodge eye contact. I look at Janine, she understood I was getting a little annoyed and took me away to calm me down. "What is the problem? Have I done something wrong?" I questions janine who is standing in front of me. "Bella you've done nothing..." she pauses, "it's umm actually me. The girls are messing about" Janine says standing back a little. "About what?" I question her, before she goes to speak the physio interrupted us, calling Janine to get a massage. I'm left in my thoughts, what does she mean about that?

I walk back into the room and was greeted by caz and Georgia. "Look we know your annoyed but let us explain" Georgia said, I didn't reply. "We're only acting all immature because we are messing with Janine. She had a huge crush on you and we thought it would be funny to play about with her" I didn't know what to say to them. She liked me? "I thought she was straight?" I question them, "she is, It was just a big joke and we apologise on behalf of the team if we made it weird" caz said with made me smile a little, "it's okay. Hard to wrap my head around it but I'll get there" I say in return before doing my last few stretches.

I didn't see Janine at all so I decided to leave. Leah has a game tonight so I decided to phone her now so I don't bother her later. She smiled through the phone when she answered.

Leah: hi bels

Bella: hi Leah, I wanted to FaceTime you and wish you good luck for later.

Leah: you sure it's not just to see my beautiful face?

Bella: eh don't get ahead of yourself Williamson

We both laugh

Leah: anyways how are you?

I hesitated

Bella: I'm good, I'm just excited for Sunday.

Leah: me too

We continued to talk and I was sitting on my sofa with an apple.

Leah: your eating an apple right now?

Leah laughs

Bella: apples are amazing what do you mean

We both laugh a little.

Leah: I have go now. Talk to you after?

Bella: I guess so...

I say laughing

Bella: good luck I'll be cheering for you

We say our goodbye and I decide to order myself some food. Just as I finished there was only 20 minutes until kick off, both teams were still warming up. I decided to take. Photo of the tv and my cupppa, I managed to catch leah on the screen warming up. I tagged her and commented watching the gal ;)

As soon as the game kicked off I sat forward, even though I should be focusing on Man City, arsenal are my childhood club and I'll always support them. It was an exciting first half, I mean it was against spurs so emotions were high. Arsenal were leading 1-0 and there was already a few yellows for either team.

The second half kicked off and it was like the first half repeated, a few arguments, yellows but not a red. Leah was on a yellow and had to be careful. Spurs somehow got a 86th minute goal, it was a scramble in the box which ended in a bit of luck for them. Arsenal kept pushing and were constantly boxing spurs in. With the final kick of the game jordan nobbs who is normally very clinical blasts a ball over the crossbar.

The final whistle went and you can see the disappointment on the arsenal players faces, this meant is we win on Sunday and beat them the week after we would be 1 point behind. This would be a mirical if we could do this. The girls group chat was going mental, we knew it was most definitely possible now and it gave us so much belief.

I gave Leah a message after the game, "need some cheering up?" She didn't reply until half an hour later, which I understood. She FaceTimed me instantly after she replied, "don't be disappointed, you gave everything. I know how hard it must be but there is still plenty games to put it right" I tried to make her feel a little better, "I know, thank you bels" she reply's, we continue to chat until she gets home, I also said hi to a few of the girls. "You know everyone misses you, I miss you the most though" leah says which makes me smile, "I miss you more and I'll see you so soon" I reply.

"Do you remember when We first met?" Leah says which makes me laugh thinking about it, "Yes, officially the worst day of my life" Leah laughs. "You didn't speak to me for months after it. You dodged me" Leah says with a giggle, "I mean the first time I train with the woman's team I spilled coffee down a players shirt and not know how to react so I look of my shirt trying to help dry you and forgetting I was left in my sports bra" I say laughing, "it was an amazing site to be honest" leah says making me blush. "You watch yourself I was 17" I say laughing, "your not anymore, therefore I am totally fine" leah says smiling through the phone.

It was getting late and I needed to be up for training tomorrow so we said our goodbyes again. I got changed and eventually went to sleep.

————-