21.

"My gals Scottish" Lisa says as I walk out of the taxi in Edinburgh, wrapping her arm around me. There was a camera guy videoing our arrival and I just smiled and walked in.

"Here she is!" I hear a few of the girls say as I walked into the oriam. "How's it going" Erin says giving me a hug, "yeah good, you?" I reply, I played against Erin with arsenal and she is one heck of a player. "Yeah good, still can't get over how you smashed us with arsenal, i swear you megged me at least twice in 10 minutes" Erin says laughing, a few of the girls joke around as we walk into the media room.

"Hi Bella it's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Gary the media guy" he says welcoming me in. "Thank yous it's great to be here" I reply. He starts to go over the schedule for the next few hours but the first thing was to get photos taken with the Scotland top on.

*time skip*

The girls have been so nice to me, the only thing that's missing is my accent, all the girls have a Scottish accent but I don't. We're finally on camp in Spain and I've been roomed with Leah Eddie, she plays for hibs women in Scotland. I managed to get a catch up with Kim, Lisa and Jen. Lisa went out on loan to West Ham, Jen is just coming back from injury and we'll Kim is Kim.

"You ready? Dinners in 10" Leah says walking into our room. "Yup" I say getting up, "we need to work on that accent" she says making me laugh. "I know" I say as we walk out of our room. Leah starts to help me with some Scottish words as we get to dinner.

I take a seat alongside Leah, Nicola, sam and a few others. "Is this the Scottish league table?" I ask them, they laugh. "Aye just having a catch up" nic doc says. During dinner they ask me questions about what my arsenal and city and England youth experience has been like. I told them why I chose Scotland instead of England and they were really caring.

"Right guys as you know we have a new Scottish lass with us so I think it's time for her to show us what she's got" Erin says standing on a chair in the middle of the hall. I knew this was coming, it was a tradition so I made sure to have my guitar with me in the other room. The only person who has heard me sing was caz so I had to tell her about my guitar in the other room, she went and got it for me before returning I saw a few shocked faces.

"Anyone recommendations?" I ask with a smirk, I wasn't been cocky I just knew that I was actually decent at singing. "Wonderwall" I hear Lisa shout out, "eh way to throw her into the deep end" nic doc said making me laugh.

I took a deep breath before getting the lyrics up on my phone.

Today is gonna be the day that they're gonna throw it back to you
And by now, you should've somehow realised what you gotta do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
And backbeat, the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before, but you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how
Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
Today was gonna be the day, but they'll never throw it back to you
And by now, you should've somehow realised what you're not to do
I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now
And all the roads that lead you there were winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how
I said maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
I said maybe (I said maybe)
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
I said maybe (I said maybe)
You're gonna be the one that saves me (saves me)