25.

We leave for cali in roughly 3 hours, we have enough time to get lunch so we put our suitcases in the cars and left. "Leah's meeting us tomorrow, she's at a fashion thing in Italy i think" Keira said and I immediately engaged in the conversation, Keira started laughing knowing what had just happened, I'm glad it was only her that picked it up.

***

"Bella? Hello?" I heard from behind me, when I turned around I noticed the blonde. "Leah what are you doing here? I thought you were meeting us there?" Keira said hugging her. "I was supposed to but my flight was cancelled so I had to come back to England, so I booked the flight here" she says smiling. I hadn't moved yet, she was right beside me and I couldn't even let out a hi, she noticed and just smiled at me, my face lit up. The girls continued to walk to our gate and me and Leah were plodding along at the back.

"You excited?" Leah asked, breaking the silence, "yeah, you?" I replied, I didn't know if I was still mad at her, I didn't feel angry or anything I just felt weird, I can't describe it. "Very, I'm glad you let me come" Leah says slightly red. I guess she still feels the same? I laughed, "I can't be mad at you forever" I said smiling. We both walked onto the plane in silence, I was trying to hide my smile and I think Leah was too.

When I sat down I got a tap on the shoulder from Keira, she gave me the thumbs up and starting smiling. I laughed and put in my headphones, I put on my playlist and closed my eyes for the plane ride.

When we landed I was very happy, I felt very sick because of the journey and just wanted to sleep. When I got off the plane I stumbled a little. "Woah you okay?" Leah says grabbing onto my hip helping me stand up properly. "I don't feel good" I reply truthfully. She flagged Keira and Lucy over and got them to take out things, she then proceeded to put me on her back and carry me to get our bags. I felt like I was able to be sick at any moment but I was too focused on how caring Leah was being. 

"Sit here I'll get your bags" she said placing me down onto seats. Georgia stayed with me while the rest of the girls got our bags. When they all came back Leah handed me a bottle of water, I thanked her before she helped me up. She held onto my waist as we walked to get a taxi to house/villa we had booked. Leah never left my side, she took me up to my room and brought up my bags. She was being very caring. I was laying on my bed as she walked in with my last bag, "what you smiling at?" She said placing it down beside the bed. "You" I said trying to sit up, "bels take it easy" she says rushing over and sitting me back down. I wanted to give her a hug, as I couldn't stand i just sat and pulled her in. "Thank you so much Leah" I say, she sat  silently before hugging me back. "Not a problem" she reply's, "now get some sleep we have an exciting day tomorrow" she adds, i nod. "Goodnight Leah" I said before she left, "night bels" she replied. Everything felt a bit crazy, everything that's happened the past few days, I needed time to relax and this is the perfect way.

***
I woke up with a headache but apart from that I was fine, So I got up and done my morning routine before joining some of the girls downstairs, I see Leah making pancakes, she looked up and smirks at me. I felt like I could melt on the spot, she's drop dead gorgeous.

I said morning before going over to Leah. "Your very cheeky today miss Williamson" I say brushing past her going to the fridge, "what me? Never." She reply's and I can hear her smirk somehow, "want some pancakes?" She adds and I couldn't turn food down. I agreed and grabbed a plate and joined Lucy at the table, Keira was just getting up "I'm away to go wake up the other girls cause we've to leave in an hour for baseball" she says going up the stairs.

A while late I see the girls come down the stairs, "the princesses have arrived" Keira says holding out her arms making everyone burst out laughing. "I'm away get changed" I said getting up off the sofa, "yeah me as well" Leah said walking behind me. When we get to the top of the stairs I stop, "Leah" I said turning around, she looked worried when she heard the tone. "why we're you being so kind to me last night" I say wanting to know what she is up to, she pulls me into her room. "Because... I miss you. I want to prove to you I really do like you, I was just stupid and made a huge mistake and I know that"   She says making me a little nervous. "Twice Leah, I gave you another chance but you didn't trust me. I might have overreacted a little but I stand by that what you done was not right whatsoever- " I say before she cuts me off, "I know and I realised, I'll and always be sorry for what I done. I just miss everything about you, I want you Bella" the last sentence made me want to pull her to me and kiss her but I couldn't I knew it was wrong.

"This past month or so has been so hard not talking to you but i got through it, I don't even know how. I miss you too but I'm scared Leah, I don't want a relationship with you if after one week we break up or have huge arguments, I know we'll fall out but you know what I mean. I just don't want to fear something is going to happen and you'll react like you did and one thing I really fear is you getting back with Jordan. I don't know if I can trust you anymore leah." I felt my eyes begin to tear up, I saw Leah's did too, the room fell silent.

"I know I messed up big time and I know you need to take your time to really forgive me but I want you to know I don't have my eyes on anyone else but you. I don't care about anyone else, I will never talk to Jordan or any other girl in the world if that's what it takes to gain your trust again but I swear if you ever do forgive me and i get another chance you will never regret it" leah stopped talking and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I pulled her by her shirt and kissed her passionately, it was the most heated kiss I'd ever had. We both pulled away for air and smiled at one another.

"We'll I didn't expect that" leah says with a giggle, "shush. Neither did I" I reply before kissing her again. "Leah you have to promise me one thing, we don't tell anyone about this. I may not be mad at you but I really do need this to be taken slow" I say to her. "I completely understand" she says still smiling. I turn around to leave and hear moment behind me, I turn around and see Leah drop her arms, "what?" She says and I burst out laughing. This girl. "One last thing, You can talk to anyone you want it'll just take me sometime to fully trust you again" I say and Leah pulls me into a hug, "I know" she says before pulling away.

When I walk out her door I see Georgia stop at the top of the stairs. I froze, "did you just..." she seemed petrified, "no, no, no I had to speak to her" I replied. She nods before going into her room. Nice one Bella.

I was downstairs changed and ready for this baseball thing Lucy had planned. Last to come down was Leah and Georgia. When Leah came down she had the biggest smile on her Face I'd ever seen, she girls surprisingly didn't question it as they thought she was just exited to be here. A few minutes pass and Georgia came rushing down the stairs late as always. We quickly left and I sat next to Leah in the car. She kept brushing my leg and all I did was give her death stairs, she knew what she was doing.

Baseball was really fun, Lucy was really good at it along with Ellie. Me on the other hand, I was really really bad. "Good hits there bels" Leah said as we were leaving, "you weren't that much better" I reply like a child. The girls burst out laughing at our pettiness.

We went out for dinner straight after and as I was scrolling on insta I saw Bayern munichs post.

I dropped my phone and went to the opposite side of the table and gave Georgia a hug

I dropped my phone and went to the opposite side of the table and gave Georgia a hug. She saw my phone so did the others and they all joined in.

"I can't believe you don't play for city anymore" ellie says a little upset, "me either, I'm gonna miss you all so much" Georgia says.

The night was great we all had a lot of alcohol and we're partying most of the night.

—————-