33.

The first song I decided to release was one I made when me and leah first got together. I called it everywhere. My name was mylilwrld. I thought it fitted as all these songs I had wrote were about my life, the name meant my little world.

(A/n: these are actual songs and I'll add the link of the song, also yes this song is old but the lyrics is why I chose it)

(Everywhere by fleetwood mac)

Obviously Sam and Erin knew it was me but they promised not to tell anyone it was me but they said they'd promote it which was nice of them. They posted the link on their insta story and Sam captioned 'thankful ez showed me this, banger!'

Erin posted 'friend recommended I listened and did not disappoint, will be listening to this on repeat.'

I smiled. I managed to get everything sorted out on different apps like Spotify, Apple Music, etc. I was actually really happy, I thought I'd be nervous but i realised that as long as I like it then that's all that matters.

The past few days I've been distant from basically everyone but Sam and Erin. They've distracted me a little which I would say is a good thing because my head was all over the place. The only downside is I haven't really messaged Leah, I've only replied to her text with short answers and then said I couldn't phone because they were round. I knew I had to message her.

Leah

Bella: sorry I've been distant can we phone?

Leah: sure

I FaceTimed her and she picked up, I sat in silence for a moment just realising how much I miss seeing her.

'I'm so sorry, I've been so distant. I was just so focused with Sam and Erin I never noticed how I was being with you'

'It's fine, i thought you were wanting to break up with me. I mean when you kept saying, sorry Sam and Erin's over I thought you were just using by that as an excuse not to speak to me'

I saw the pain in Leah's eyes.

'I'm never leaving you. Don't very think that I honestly got so wrapped up being with them. I'm so sorry you felt like that. I love you so much and I miss you tons'

'I love you too. I have a meeting so I'll talk later, I'm glad we cleared this up'

I nodded.

"Yep me too'

We said our goodbyes and I started to pack my things for camp.

***

'Stop it right now I am not a granny' Leah fires back at Georgia.

'Yeah your worse because grannys actually eat better food instead of ham sandwiches' I heard through the phone.

I burst out laughing.

'Don't tell me you agree' Leah said with a serious face.

'Sorry baby but G has a point, your food is so basic' I say trying not to laugh.