18.

I woke up with the worst headache possible, I look around me and see Lucy, Keira cuddled up together on the sofa and Ellie on the other half. I was on the other sofa. I had no idea where the other girls are. I got up and got myself a glass of water and some tablets, I took them and then went on a search for the others.

Firstly I saw Georgia and Janine on my bed, then I saw Alex, caz and hempo In the guest room. I laugh at myself because I noticed caz at the end who is likely to fall off. I thought about ordering a bunch of McDonald's breakfast because who doesn't like it.

The door went and woke up most of the girls, I got the bags and placed them on the kitchen counter. I then went and got coffees from the delivery guy. "You got us McDonald's!?" Georgia almost screams running down the stairs, she comes over and hugs me before grabbing herself some food.

We were all having a great time, I invited more of the girls around and we had lots of fun. A few of the girls wanted to go back to see their family in Manchester which I completely understood but some of us stayed and said we would catch a train back. It was nearly 3 o'clock and I heard the door bell ring, I wasn't expecting anyone so I was a little confused. Everyone was confused to be honest. I opened the door and my face immediately dropped. It was Leah.

"Please let me in. I need to talk" she says putting her foot in the way of the door, I don't think she had realised all the girls were here. "Come back later" I say trying to close the door, she wouldn't let me. "No. I have to talk now, I was stupid and I need to apologise" she said before I opened the door. "Seriously, come back later" I say before some of the girls wave awkwardly. Leah didn't know what to say or do and I can't tell by her face.

She unexpectedly pulled me outside and shut the door, "what the fu-" I say before Leah covers my mouth. "I don't want to make this a scene, please let me talk" she says and I can see she was hurt. She finally removed her hand, "fine. But you better make it quick" I say before placing my hand on my hib. Leah smiles, "look Bella I'm so sorry I keep messing this up, I just can't handle myself around you and I know it's not and excuse for my behaviour. I know I should never have reacted that way, I just kept seeing the posts and I was jealous and I had no right to be, I didn't even talk to you and I'm so sorry. I feel like I just keep hurting you and all I want is for you to be happy, whether that's with or without me" I didn't know what to say.

"Leah you make me happy, you always make me happy but I don't want to be in a relationship when we can't communicate about these things" I say, she didn't reply.

"I think we've maybe rushed to quick into things, I think we both need a break" I say breaking the silence, I looked into her eyes and I felt like I saw a broken heart. She puts her head down, I see a tear escape her eye "please wait. I can't lose you" she says. "This is temporary, we're forever" i say before opening the door again. "Bye leah" I say, "bye bels" she says before walking off.

"Are you not inviting my bestie in?" Keira says, I completely forgot they were best friends. "Uhh no sorry" I say. The team immediately sensed the tone and dropped it.

Sortly after I went up to my room to have a little space. I can't lose her I thought to myself. I heard a knock at my door I let them come in and to my surprise it was Lucy. "What's up buddy" she says sitting on the end of the bed. "I don't think it was the right decision" I say without hesitation. "With what?" I begin to explain the situation, I mean I need somebody else's opinion on the situation. "Like you said it was temporary, just like the pain will be" Lucy says, it really stuck with me. "Thank you luce" I say before giving her a hug.

Lucy announced we should all go out for food and drinks, I think it was a sneak way to get me distracted from what happened so I agreed. Janine was flying out tomorrow afternoon in Manchester so this would be our last night. We went to a sushi place that Keira suggested. "How's the leg J" I say as we are eating our food, "sore" she says with a laugh. "I'm really sorry about that" I say, "it wasn't your fault Bella" she says, "yeah don't blame yourself for that" Lucy adds. "Is it just badly bruised or?" I question her, "yeah I think it's twisted or something, the physio said I'm Lucky it wasn't ligament so I'll be back in a month or so" she said, I felt so bad she'll miss the first game with her new team all because Leah thought me and her had a thing.

We finished up our food and drinks and started to walk home, it was roughly 7pm and I needed to see my mum. "Guys I'm gonna have to love you and leave you. I'm away to see my mum" I said handing them my house keys. "Awh I want to visit mumma smith" Janine says making me smile, "me too" ellie and Georgia say. I know my mums a big fan of the city girls, I guess it could lift her up a bit, "okay then let's catch a taxi. You guys can have the house to yourself and erm watch the sheets" I say to Lucy and Keira making them both go red.

As I walked into my mums room the girls follow in behind me, "hi mum" I say sitting beside her, "I brought guests" turning her attention to the door. "Oh my hi girls, it's lovely to meet you" she says to them. She gives them hugs and Georgia was last, "your my favourite player, don't tell Bella " she says into Georgias hear. They all burst out laughing, "thanks mum" I say rolling my eyes jokingly, I know she's her favourite. "How's your ankle Janine" she says, I love how she is so caring of my friends. "It's fine, I'll be out for a month so there isn't much I can do about it" she says. We are talk for an hour and I can see my mum start to get tired, the girls said their goodbyes and left me alone with my mum.

"I really miss you mum" I say wrapping my arms around her. "I miss you too sweetie" she says into the hug. "I love you so much, your doing so well" my mum says as we pull away from the hug, "I love you I'll see you in a week" I say getting my things together. "One week" she says before I leave, my eyes were a bit teary and I tried to wipe them so the girls wouldn't notice but they saw.

"It's okay bella" Janine says pulling me into a hug, "you'll see her again soon" ellie said. They helped to comfort me as we got back to my house. We all started to pack up our things as we had to catch the train, "Georgia we're leaving" Lucy says shouting up the stairs. "Coming" she says nearly falling down, everyone laughed at her stupidity and got into the car. "Oh wait sorry I forgot something I'll be right back" I say running back inside, I went straight up to my music room before picking up my notepad and hard drive that was inside my drawer, stuffing it inside my pockets.

—————