6.

We had the day off today so me and Leah decided to go out for lunch and dinner. I said goodbye to my mum before leaving with Leah. "I need to get changed can you drop me off at my house?" I ask Leah. "Of course" she reply's. We stop at Costa and get ourselves some coffee.

Leah said she would be back in 30 to pick me up. I wanted to wear something vintage, I searched through my wardrobe and found brown trousers, a cream Nike crew neck and a brown north face body jacket. I found a pair of docs and a black purse.

I hear a knock at the door and immediately rush down stairs and open it. There she was, the girl I'd had a crush on for what feels like forever. "You look really pretty" leah says wrapping her arms around my stomach. "So do you" I say giggling. "You ready?" Leah asks, "of course, when am I not?" I say as we walk out the door. "Yeah right" I hear Leah mumble while laughing, "hey!" I say as I playfully punch her. She opens my door and I go inside.

We arrive at a quite hidden cafe, leah told me this is her favourite spot. "Ah my favourite is here!" An older man spoke as me and Leah walked in the door. "And who is this special lady?" He questioned leah. "Brian this is Bella, Bella this is Brian" Leah introduces us as I receive a huge hug from him. "It's finally so nice to meet you" Brian says smiling at me. "Finally?" I say seeing Leah blush and put her head down a little. "I've heard so-" before he can finish leah cuts him off. "Okay! Let's go sit" Leah says pulling me away while Brian just laughs. I wonder what that was about.

We order lunch as we're waiting i decide to ask about how she knows Brian. It brought a smile to leah face, "We'll my family brought me up just around the corner and I've always came in with any money I got and bought a small cake or something. Now I can't go a week without coming in. It's like my second home" I smile at her response. "That's really cute" I say just as out food arrives. I got a cheese and ham toastie, with Leah getting a ham toastie.

Just as we're leaving we get a latte each because Leah insisted. We walked through the streets of london, talking, laughing and joking with one another. "Follow me" Leah says gripping onto my hand, taking me by surprise. When we turn the corner I see m&m world, I knew exactly that's where we are going because she knows I love m&ms. When we get there leah immediately picks up a basket and starts placing packets of different m&ms into the basket. "Leah slow down, have you got a m&m addiction or something" I say making Leah laugh, she picks up a pair of slippers that are yellow and a red pair. "2 pairs?" I question her, "yeah me and you" she says as we go to pay. The woman behind the counter has a shocked face, we both looked at each other giving confusing looks. "Can I get a picture, my daughter is a big fan of yours" she says talking to Leah. "Yeah of course" Leah says taking a picture and a video for the girl.

*Time skip*

It's been a few hours and me and Leah are chilling out on a bench, I see Leah playing with her rings as if she's got something on her chest. "Leah you can talk to me you know" I say breaking the silence, she takes a minute to respond, she takes a deep breath before speaking "Okay umm Bella. Will you go on a date with me, like tonight?" She asks fidgeting with her rings as her leg bounces. "I thought you would never ask. Of course I will Leah" I say giggling and placing my hand on hers. A huge smile appears on her face. "What time?" I ask, "I'll pick you up at 7:30" Leah says as we get up to head back to her car.

When I arrive home I chill out for an hour before i search through my wardrobe looking for what wear. I couldn't decide on what to wear so I decided to phone lotte. "What's up Bella" she asks, "I need help, I don't know what to wear for my date with Leah" i say with a huge smile on my face. "Ooooo a date with Leah" she says mocking me for getting so giddy. "Yes and I'm struggling on what to wear, she said fancy but I just don't know", "okay I'm on my way" Lotte says which made me relax a little.

A little while later I hear a knock at the door I knew it was Lotte so I shouted come in. We go upstairs and look though my clothes again. She pulled out a few things and we both matched them up to see which dress looked best. I ended up going with a white mini dress.

Lotte leaves and a few minutes later I hear another knock at the door

Lotte leaves and a few minutes later I hear another knock at the door. When I open the door I see a very beautiful leah Williamson.

 "You look unbelievable" I say making her cheeks go red

"You look unbelievable" I say making her cheeks go red. "You look beautiful bels, I'm lost for words" leah says holding her hand out. I take it and she takes me to a car that's waiting on us. "You didn't need to do this" I say as she opens the door for me. "I wanted to" leah reply's.

We arrive at the restaurant and check in. "Have I told you that you look unreal" leah says making me laugh, "yes" I say before we get seated. There was a rose on the table and a note that said 'to bels'. I instantly look up knowing it was from Leah since she's the only one that calls me bels. I open the small note which reads 'Your so strong, I don't know how you do all the things you do, your so beautiful and I hope I can spend more moments like this with you. Happy early birthday' it brought a tear to my eye and I look up and see Leah smiling. I go over and she pulls me into a hug. "Thank you" I say as a tear escapes my eye. I place the note in my bag along with the rose at the side.

Time skip

It's been roughly 2 hours since we arrived at the restaurant and me and Leah are still talking. I'm surprised we haven't been told to leave yet, we finished our desserts a long time ago. "Leah I need to talk to you about something" I say quite nervous. "You can talk to me about anything" leah says reassuring me. It takes a minute for me to pluck up the courage but I eventually tell her, "I haven't been with a girl before" leah doesn't even look phased when I tell her. "That doesn't bother me, we'll go at your pace" leah says reaching her arm over th table to hold my hand. I exhale in relief. "Okay well it's getting late do you want to go?" Leah asks which I agree to.

We jump into the car leah booked and it takes me back to my house, leah walks me to the door. I desperately wanted her to come in with me but it was too soon. "Thank you for today, it's been really fun" I say looking up into Leah's eyes. We both lean in and kiss, it was long and passionate when we both pull away for air we both giggle. "You deserve the world bels, I'll see you tomorrow" leah says as she lets go of my hand. It left me wondering, is this what love is?

I'm in my room getting ready for bed when I get a text.

Leah

Leah: goodnight, sleep well x

Bella: night, You too x

This woman has me tied around her finger. I thought to myself as I begin to fall asleep.

—————