Part 2 of Chapter 3

We left shortly after I had recieved the phone call. My house wasn't too terribly far from the police station, so we all dediced just to walk. I mean, it's not like there could have been any other way.

So after I set the alarm and locked up, we all started to walk slowly to another unknowing but very interesting afternoon.

After about five minutes on the road, we could all see Drew and Jerry in the distance.

I sighed," Just what we need, another problem."

The two boys trudged up to us and immediately started messing with Gabbi.

"Hey look! It's the emo oompa loompa! Wait a minute! Aren't you supposed to be at Willy Wonka's Factory?"

Alice's face started to turn red.

"Why don't you just shut up, Drew!"

Drew smirked and Jerry laughed.

"Why don't you suck it, Bitch!"

I watched as Alice surged forward and Gabbi struggled immensly to hold her back.

"Awww see, Firecrotch can't control herself, so the oompa loompa has to-"

I cut him off angrily. I was beyond pissed off now.

"That's ENOUGH!!!"

Drew shot me a dirty glare.

"What did you say to me, fuckface?"

"You heard me. That's enough!" 

Drew sort of growled and then suddenly he began to chuckle.

"Hey, Where'd you get that black eye of yours? Did Firecrotch beat you up? HaHa, 'cause we all know your just a pussy who ain't got no balls to fight back."

I glare at him. 

"Try me."

Drew's face was turning a bright ruby red now (damn he seriously had anger issues) and he started  to run towards me, like an angry bull, with his fist raised high.\

As his hand flew forward towards my face, I instinctively blocked his hit then slammed my fist into his left eye. Three years of Tae Kwon Do had finally paid off.

Drew fell backwards in shock then looked up at me, stubbornly.

He groaned, "You little piece of shit! I'll get you back for this."

Jerry helped him up and they started to slink off but before they did, Drew turned around and said,

" You're a dead man, Binx! A dead man!"

After both of the losers had left, Alice and Gabbi rushed over to me and see if I'm alright.

"Dude... you've seriously got some balls."

I laughed.

"Not according to Drew."

We all laughed then headed on our way to the police station.