16

"Taehyunie, give this to table seven." Beomgyu said, giving him a bunch of napkins. He had a bunch of plates that he had to serve.

Taehyun just nods and brings the napkins over to table 7.

Their boss/chef was cooking a bunch of things in a fast pace as he was the only chef in the entire place. Though, because of mad skillz, never has he ever failed to make a dish perfectly.

But whenever Felix was sick, business is closed. Unless there were ever to be a chef that could top his cooking, everything is based on his mood or health.

And today, well, his mood was very exhilarating..

Business was booming. Taehyun and Beomgyu had only recently worked there but they are the two best workers.

They memorized each and every order on the spot without needing a notepad to write it down. Chef Felix makes exactly what the two tell him. The other workers are good too, but not as good as the duo.

But a few moments at this restaurant is what makes Taehyun and Beomgyu's relationship a bit more interesting..

In fact, the waiters have a pair of roller skates! They be rolling everywhere quickly.

It had been just the first day when they started working when this happened.

"Taehyun look out!" Beomgyu exclaimed as he was speeding towards him with his skates.

"I don't know how to move?!" Taehyun exclaimed as well, trying to get his feet to move the skates.

The pair were learning. Beomgyu managed to skate but he didn't know how to break, and Taehyun literally just couldn't move.

This small moment became a big one. Beomgyu crashed into Taehyun, making them both fall to the ground. Beomgyu was on top of Taehyun, their faces centimeters apart.

It was quite embarrassing as well. Their teacher, Felix, was watching.

"Lol, you two can have a break now. We'll catch up on skating again later." He has said to them after their lil fall.

Another moment happened very recently. The two were having dinner together at the restaurant and their coworker made in interesting comment that stuck to them..

"Heyy you two! Can I get your order?" Their coworker, Sunoo had asked.

"Yeah! We'd like spaghetti and meatballs! Keep it on the same plate, yeah?" Taehyun said. Both him and Beomgyu did this a lot as they were light eaters.

"Alright, lovebirds! Hope you guys get the same string." He winked before roller skating away to Felix with his notepad. He drew a heart on it.

In the end, they actually did get the same string of spaghetti noodle. Luckily they caught on quickly because they almost ended up.. kissing..

(Which wouldn't really be a bad thing, I mean ;) too bad!)

And now, they were just about to have another one of those moments.

"Taehyun." Felix called out to him. "Can you wash the dishes? We're running out of them."

"Yeah, sure." He answered. That being said, he went to the sink.

Beomgyu had followed him to help, since they're still on roller skates.

Taehyun washed the dishes as Beomgyu held his waste steadily. Mind you all that Beomgyu is also still wearing his skates so if he moved Taehyun would go down with him.

"Hey guys!" Their other coworker, Jeongin exclaims, scaring the both of them which makes them fall. "Oops.."

"Innie Hyung why??" Beomgyu cries. "Im all soapy now.." he pouts.

"Pfft, you have bubbled in your hair." Taehyun said.

"Taehyunie, you're still hovering over me.." Beomgyu looked away as he said that, flustered and shy.

"Ah.." Taehyun got up, but tripped back down because of those skates. They still aren't a pro at them.

"Dude. Alright let me help." Jeongin held Taehyun's hand and pulled him off of Beomgyu.

After apologizing, Jeongin left the two to continue their duties. Taehyun went back to washing the dishes but Beomgyu went to mopping the wet soapy floor.

And I am so hungry.