8

The decorating and room designing was finally completed. The five rested their hardworking selves on the living room floor, some on the couch.

Beomgyu had his amazing playlist on shuffle just for the vibes.

"I'm hungry." Huening said all of a sudden, breaking the peacefulness they were having.

The sound of thunder entered their surroundings. "Looks like we're staying the night." Yeonjun chuckled.

"Yeah, I checked the weather after we finished painting. There's gonna be a big thunderstorm that might cause a flood in the area." Soobin stated.

"Lucky for you guys we completed the two guest rooms as well." Taehyun sighed. "So, Yeonjun and Soobin on the bed and Huening on the couch?"

"Definitely." Soobin and Yeonjun say at the same time.

"Wha- hey! Why do I have to sleep on the couch? There's two guest rooms!" Huening whined.

"We only have one bed in only one guest room, sorry child." Taehyun shrugged.

"Whatever, just someone make me food. I'm starving cause I didn't eat lunch yet!"

"Kai! You were supposed to eat before you came over." Soobin scolds.

"What? I would've went to the mall but I rushed over here instead." He huffed. "Now make me food, someone!"

"Here, I'll go do it." Yeonjun groaned and got up from his comfortable spot on the couch, moving Beomgyu's legs that were on top of his.

Huening also got off of the couch and the two went over to the kitchen.

"I'm sleepy." Beomgyu said.

"You can go to bed if you'd like. It is 11pm at the moment." Taehyun smiled.

"No, it's ok. I wanna be with you a little longer.." He sleepily moved over and placed his head on top of Taehyun's arm.

That made him blush a little for being so brave.

"We can move to our new bedroom if you'd like?" Taehyun whispered.

Beomgyu just nods and the two leave the living room to go upstairs and into their bedroom.

The second they got there, Beomgyu went splat on their bed. Taehyun smiled and got in bed with him.

"Taehyunie.." Beomgyu started, sleepily. "I'm glad you decided to choose me."

"Hm? Why's that?" Taehyun asked, him bringing his face closer to the other.

"Because if it weren't me.. I'd be sad to know you would choose someone else.." he said. Not even a minute later, he fell asleep and light snores could be heard.

Taehyun stared at the ceiling as he thought about what Beomgyu said. 'Maybe he would just be upset his bestfriend chose another guy to be roommates?' He thought. He just shrugged and zoned off, soon hitting dreamland as well.