4

"It was so nice eating there again." Soobin said, starting up the car.

"Yep, I'm feeling stuffed~" Huening rubbed his tummy.

"Remember when we all only ate around seven bags here? Taehyun and Beomgyu couldn't even finish half a bag so they always shared." Yeonjun said, reminiscing on the past.

"Literally. You guys eat like pigs." Taehyun stated, sticking his tongue out.

"Uh, yeah and you eat like a cat." Soobin said.

"At least cats are cute." Beomgyu shrugged, slurping on his lemon tea.

"Did you really have to get that plastic cup you get every time we come here?" Yeonjun questioned.

"Uh, duh? It's pretty."

"You guys should take us home. I need to pack for the apartment." Taehyun said, taking his phone out and swiping to the apartment's website. "Here's a picture of it and the address."

Beomgyu looked at the apartment carefully before smiling. "You were right. It is nice." He giggled.

Taehyun nods and smile as well. "I know our taste. The same."

"You might wanna hurry and pack as well Beom-ah. After your graduation tomorrow, I think you guys should work your way into moving in." Soobin said.

"Oh! Can I help pack with you guys?" Huening asked.

"You can help Hyunie. I don't think i'll be needing to pack much since i'll always come back to visit my family." Beomgyu said.

"Alright, mama's boy. I'll drop you two off at your houses. Yeonjun and I will help after we finish something at home." Soobin said.

They first stop over at Taehyun's. Then Beomgyu's. Then Soobin and Yeonjun's.

With Kai and Taehyun.

"You go ahead and pack. I'll rummage your fridge!" Huening exclaimed happily, running over to he fridge.

"What- Kai!" Taehyun shook his head with a sigh before starting on hid packing. Excited to live with his best friend, he finished in 8 minutes.

With Beomgyu and his family.

"Moooom, I know I won't be living here anymore but you know i'll always visit." Beomgyu whined, trying to slip away from his mom's tight hug.

"My baby's all grown up!!" Beomgyu's mom cried. Her husband was just silently patting her back.

"Ok ok, can I please pack? I might be late!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"Hmm, fine but give mommy a hug when you leave."

"Of course, mom!" And with that, Beomgyu headed to his room to pack.

He was met with his older brother waiting for him, sitting on top of his bed.

"So," he started. "You're gonna be living with your crush."

"What?! No! Taehyun's my best friend!" Beomgyu defends with arms crossed.

"Uhuh, says your Taehyun shrine." He stated plainly, eyes trailed towards the millions of pictures on his wall.

"Wha- so? What's wrong with having pictures of your bestie?" Beomgyu scoffed.

"Dude. That's beyond creepy."

"Whatever, just let me pack." And so, Beomgyu finally started packing.

Soobin and Yeonjun then texts the group chat to meet up at 7am for the moving, which everyone gets.

Time for a time skip~