2

Beomgyu's cheeks grew more rosy as time flew by. "Live?" He questioned.

"Yeah. Live. I need someone to stay with, otherwise I can't stay in this apartment I want.. it's really nice, promise." Taehyun explained.

Beomgyu hesitates to reply, not knowing what to say. "A-Ah uhm.. Ok!" He squeaked. "But! Promise me you won't regret it..?"

"I won't regret this. You're my best friend." Taehyun smiled.

Beomgyu returned the smile with a cheerful one before facing the others. "Let's go, they're leaving us behind."

"Alright."

They hurried to join back with the group.

"What took you two so long?" Soobin asked, looking over at the shortest two in the group.

"Ahm.. I'll tell you." Taehyun started. "I asked Beomie to live with me after graduation."

Huening kai, who was drinking water, started coughing. "I'm sorry, what?!" He exclaimed with wide eyes.

"I asked Gyu Gyu to live with me? Got a problem with it?" Taehyun raised a brow.

"Uh, duh! He literally has a cr-ahhmp!" Beomgyu shoved his palm over his hand and gave him a glare, making him shut up.

"Eh? A cramp? You got a cramp Beomie? Where does it hurt?"

Beomgyu looked over at him with a 'wtf' face.

"Sooo.. it doesn't hurt..?" Beomgyu shook his head.

"Mm, anyways. Let's hurry now. The hair salon closes at five today."

"Hair salon? Wha-"

"As a reward for graduating tomorrow, I'm taking ya'll to dye your hair." Soobin explained.

"Really?! I want purple hair!!" Beom Gyu exclaimed excitedly.

"Except you Beom.." Yeonjun stated.

"What, whyy?" He whined.

"Your mom would kill us if we let you dye your hair or even cut it." Soobin said, flicking his short yet long hair up.

"I asked her, she said she wanted your hair to grow longer like a girl's.. don't blame us because it was her decision."

"Oh.. this again.." he mumbled. "But I'm not a girl though.. why does she keep treating me like one.." Beomgyu whispered sadly to himself.

Taehyun rubbed his back to cheer him up a bit. "Hey, don't feel down Beomie. Yeah, she might treat you like a girl, but I think you're perfect the way you are. So, be how you want. Don't let her make you the way she wants, you are an adult now anyways."

"Yeah.. I am.." Beomgyu smiled. 'This is why I love you..' the smile has been saddened. "You give me the best advice, I thank you for that."

"Anytime, like you are always there for me." Taehyun smiled.

They are now inside of Soobin's car. "Taehyun, you still haven't said what you'd like your hair to be."

"Mm.. I'll go with blonde this time." He replied.

"Alright, and Kai?"

"Simply brown. Like always."

"Ok, off we go then." Soobin drove off, bringing them to the hair salon.

After minutes of driving, they were there.

"Who's having their hair done today?" The hair salon lady asked the five.

"Me, Yeonjun, Taehyun, and Huening Kai. Beomgyu will sit this one out again." Soobin answered.

Nodding, she gestured Soobin to come with her and three other hair salon ladies and man came out and gestured the other three to follow them.

Then there's lonely Beomie, sighing to himself as he scrolled through his phone, waiting for their hair to be done.

About an hour later, the five came out with their freshly dyed hair. He giggled as he saw Yeonjun's hair.

"Wow, you have cotton candy hair!" Beomgyu said.

"Yep, and I love it." He chuckles.

(Blue hour era.)

"Now let's all go out for Beomgyu's reward." Soobin waved at the hair salon people after paying and they all head back to his car.