13

Taehyun and Beomgyu had gone home to grab their beach things.

Swimming clothes, extra clothes, beach towels, regular towels, sunscreen, a few bottles of water, watermelon.

"Ok, I'm done! You finished changing?" Taehyun asked Beomgyu from inside the bathroom.

"Yep!" Beomgyu exclaimed from their room. Taehyun leaves the bathroom. "I also have our towels packed in this bag!"

"Ooo, ok! Let's go down and I'll grab the waterbottles." Beomgyu nods.

They go downstairs and Taehyun packed the waterbottles. Beomgyu spots a watermelon in the fridge. "Oo, let's bring that!"

Taehyun looks at it a scrunched his brows. But how could he say no to his best friend?

Without much strength put into this, he lifts the watermelon and puts it in a separate bag.

"Ok, you carry the towels and I carry the watermelon and water, yeah?" Taehyun says.

"Okie!" Beomgyu exclaimed. The two then leave their apartment and wait for the others to get there.

Meanwhile, Yeonjun and Soobin are waiting for Huening Kai to leave his house. They have already finished packing and are picking up the others.

Huening Kai had left the house with a big luggage. Wonder what's inside? His plushies of different Molang actions.

"What do you need all that for?" Yeonjun stared at him in disbelief.

"They want to have a suntan." Huening stated.

"You know the sand is gonna get them all dirty and you'd have to throw them away." Soobin said.

And that is how they got Huening Kai to not bring that big luggage of Molang plushies.

Though, they waited another 30 mins for him to pack his other things again.

Taehyun and Beomgyu have stayed outside their apartment for a good 2 hours before the three came to pick them up, even though they said they'd be there soon an hour ago.

Sighing as they finally arrived, Beomgyu and Taehyun hop into the car with a scary expression that kept the car in dark mode.

If looks could kill, this car would be on fire by now. Taehyun and Beomgyu were just mad they were out for hours and it was hot. They even thought about going inside a few minutes before they arrived and just cancel the beach trip as they probably already got a suntan from just standing outside.

Not really though, so they're all fine for now. No death from Taehyun or Beomgyu today.

Once they made it to the beach, Huening Kai and Taehyun ran off first, excited for the water. Beomgyu ran after them as well once he grabbed a bucket and shovel for the sand.

Yeonjun and Soobin just looked at each other before smiling and walking over to the others.

It was their time to have fun, and by fun, the two are gonna be sunbathing for a bit before jumping in the water.

Taehyun found a floating surfboard that belonged to a random child. That child wanted him to ride it. Let's just say Taehyun found a new talent that day.

As Beomgyu and Huening Kai were splashing each other with water, Taehyun came over to them, riding the waves like a cool guy.

Beomgyu just watched him amazed, not caring how Huening Kai is still splashing water at him. Though, he gave up after a few seconds when Beomgyu wasn't reacting.

"Ehh, I'll just go dig a hole." Huening Kai said before leaving Beomgyu to continue his staring.

Huening Kai ended up digging a hole big enough to fit one person. That person would be poor Soobin.

With no explanation, Huening Kai guides Soobin into that hole. Soobin couldn't even get out unless he dig. One by one, Huening grabbed Beomgyu's bucket, filled it with water, then threw it at Soobin.

Soobin just looked at him in disbelief. His suntanning session with Yeonjun was ruined for this.

But thankfully, Yeonjun was on his side. Or, at least he thinks he is. He jumped down into the hole with Soobin and now they're both trapped down there.

Huening Kai just chuckled an evil chuckle as he continued to throw water into the hole with the two inside.

Taehyun was still surfboarding and Beomgyu got out of his little trance a while ago. He was using his shovel to pick up pretty seashells he found inside the water.

Now realizing he doesn't have his bucket, he searched for it until he spotted Kai with it.

"Hey, I found seashells. Can I have my bucket back to put these inside it?" Beomgyu asked.

"Because you asked nicely," 'and because I don't wanna die' "Yes you can." Huening gave him the bucket back, sighing as he can't complete his mission anymore.

Beomgyu smiled before skipping away with his half filled bucket of seashells.

Taehyun finally gave the surfboard back to the child. He then left to go find his friends. First person spotted was Beomgyu.

"Hey, Gyu. Whatcha up to?" Taehyun questioned.

"Collecting seashells, wanna help?" Beomgyu asked cheerfully, eyes gleaming in delight.

And who can say no to him?