15

A couple of months have passed. The more the two lived with each other, the bigger the feelings they had grew.

Right now, Taehyun was making breakfast for the two.

"Past lives, couldn't ever hold me down~ Lost love, is sweeter when it's finally found~" Taehyun sang, his voice echoing in the kitchen.

"I've got the strangest feeling~ This isn't our first time around~" Beomgyu sang, walking down the stairs. He could hear Taehyun's emo music from far away.

But yes, they have the same music taste so it makes sense why he sang back.

"Sup." Taehyun said as Beomgyu went beside him to see what he was making.

"Pancakes again? That's the fifth time!"

"Hey, don't complain if you can't cook." Taehyun scoffed.

"I just got out of college!"

"Well so did I!"

"Hmph, well at least I have a job!"

"And I don't?"

"I mean- you do, but-"

"Yeah, you can quiet now."

And that is how their days start and end. So much fighting about random things. But that's just what happens when you put two stubborn people in the same room everyday.

But because they still like each other, they always make up at the end. It ends with sorries and hugs. Sometimes, it could be strawberry cookies made by Taehyun.

Beomgyu still helps out in the kitchen though. He can do simple tasks like boiling water, putting things in the microwave or oven, or grilling something. What he can't do is actually making things, like seasoning a steak or baking a cake like Taehyun can. Though, it's because he doesn't do recipes, Taehyun has all that written down. Don't tell Beomgyu that though.

Oh, and they work the same job. A waiter at a restaurant called 5 star Michelin restaurant. They have an amazing boss, and cook, named Felix.

They got the job two weeks after they went to the beach.

Because of this job of their's, Soobin, Yeonjun, and Huening Kai can't come over whenever they please. Yes, they still have Beomgyu's key, but they don't enter unless they ask first.

Their jobs as waiters is a really busy job. They're always running back and forth from tables to the kitchen to back to more tables.

Sometimes they accidentally bump into each other and just laugh it off. People also thought they were dating many times. The 'friends that people mistake as couples' thing, you know?

"Ok Gyu, work starts in an hour, so we have plenty of time left to do something else in the meantime." Taehyun said.

"Hmm.. then.. can we watch Tangled?!" Beomgyu exclaimed happily.

"Uh, sure but we won't finish it." Taehyun chuckles.

"Yay!" He rushed to the couch to set up the disney movie.

Taehyun went to his side, sitting on the couch. Beomgyu leans over on Taehyun to a side hug.

That's how people think they're couples. Beomgyu is clingy and Taehyun lets him do exactly that.

The attention catches onto the two very quickly since they're both very attractive. Actually, everyone in the 5 star Michelin restaurant is very attractive.

This cuddling behavior around the two makes each other feel fuzzy inside, and very happy. Though, they both think it's just normal between friends to cuddle up together and watch disney movies before work.

It is, yes. But here, they can feel each other's heart beating fast and still don't get the hint!

But that hour went by fast, meaning they had to get off their comfy couch and off to work they go.

(Quick update.)