14

Their beach day ended with a bucket of seashells and Yeonbin covered in wet sand.

The whole ride home was silent besides the soft snores coming from Taegyu who were fast asleep.

Huening Kai on the other hand was silent only because Yeonbin were giving him the silent treatment from what happened earlier.

Once they arrived at Yeonbin's house, Huening Kai and Yeonjun had to carry the two out since Soobin is too weak. They placed them both on a spare bed in their house for whenever the three came over. There's three, yet they still put them on the same bed.

Here's how the room was like. In a big room, the walls are all a dark blue color and there were glow in the dark stars that Taehyun had bought to 'give it some pizazz'. The three beds were lined evenly on the wall, the legs facing the door. They had their own specific color for their bedsheets.

Taehyun had his a pastel green. Beomgyu had a neon orange. Huening Kai had his a baby blue.

They even had this nice fluffy white rug under each bed. It completed the room's look. There was also a drawer with spare clothes just incase the three needed it.

Right now, Taehyun and Beomgyu were just sleeping on Taehyun's bed, completely unaware of the situation going on at hand.

Huening Kai was trying to get Soobin and Yeonjun to speak to him again, since they were so mad.

He tried apologizing, letting them shower before him(they only have one bathroom with a working shower), and giving them a hug that was only ignored and him getting pushed aside. He frowned at that.

It was time to bring out the big guns.

His eyes started to water as a sob came out, making Yeonbin react quickly.

"H-Hyungs.. I'm re-eally s-sor-ry.." Huening said with sobs in between.

"Oh, don't cry Huening.. come here." Yeonjun said, his arms wide open for him to come hug him, which of course he didn't hesitate to run into his arms for the hug.

"Shh, we're sorry to Hyuka. We completely ignored your apologies, which was very immature of us." Soobin stated, joining the hug.

So now, as that was happening, Taehyun was slowly opening his eyes.

He squinted to see in the dark better. The glow in the dark stars were actually helpful in some ways. Once the sleepy went away from his eyes, he looked to his side to see the sleeping Beomgyu.

Once again, his heart starts to race at the sight of his best friend in bed with him. 'Bruh, this should be normal by now.' He thought.

Beomgyu stirred in his sleep. Taehyun panics and laid back down quickly, accidentally bumping Beomgyu's hand in the process.

Beomgyu woke up from that, flinching when he felt Taehyun's hard shoulder landing on his hand. It hurt a bit.

"Mm.." Beomgyu whined. He sat up and started looking around. 'This isn't my bed..' he looked down and saw Taehyun's eyes looking up at him. "Eep!" Beomgyu exclaimed, surprised.

"Shh, it's just me." Taehyun started. "You're quite cute when you sleep, you know?." He said. 'Oh god why.'

"A-ah- Taehyunie I-" Beomgyu cheeks were red from the sudden compliment. Taehyun's eyes were watching him silently, making him feel a bit flustered.

He gulped as he laid back down, next to his all time crush that he's had for years. Taehyun just stared at him.

To Beomgyu, he wondered how Taehyun was reacting like that and as if they didn't just sleep on the same bed even though there is literally 2 other beds right next to them.

But to Taehyun, he wonders how he confidently said all that yet he is still panicking on the inside.

They just stay silent the whole time. Yep. Gonna completely ignore everything that happened and ignore feelings because feelings suck and is so complicated you can't even tell what the other is feeling or if they even like you back or not.

But right now, Beomgyu is having second guesses after what Taehyun just said.

They turn slowly and face each other. Without realizing, they unconsciously smile at each other. That was the last thing they saw before slowly going back into dreamland.

Huening Kai entered the room minutes later, joining them on the bed since he didn't wanna be the only one alone for the night.

And they all lived happily ever after. The end.

(Not actually the end).