11

Soobin and Yeonjun were just sitting at the park as they waited for their friends to arrive.

"What do you think of Beomgyu's little crush on Taehyun and the fact that they are now roommates?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin thought for a moment before he smiled. "Well, we won't be sure on what will happen, but I hope the best for those two. Beomgyu has liked him since we became a friend group, and they've known each other since, what? Kindergarten?"

"True. It would be a shock if Taehyun didn't feel the same, so I hope the feelings are mutual." Yeonjun nods. "Now let's see what's taking them forever."

And with that, Soobin called the groupchat.

Taehyun picked up. "Yo." He says.

"Where are you two?" Soobin asked, the question being towards Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"We're still getting ready. Beomgyu took a nap and I didn't have the heart to wake him right away.." Taehyun sighed. "Is Kai there?"

"No, and he didn't even pick up the group call." Yeonjun frowned.

"Well, Beomgyu's almost done so we'll go right after." Taehyun said.

"Alright, we'll try calling Huening again." And with that they ended the call.

Taehyun sighed and knocked on the door for Beomgyu to hurry.

Soobin and Yeonjun try calling Huening Kai a million times which he finally answered saying his phone died and he was getting ready without his phone on him so he didn't realize the time.

They end up getting to their meetup spot, 2 hours late. Besides Soobin and Yeonjun of course. They were the earliest since they planned this hangout.

"Sorry we're late." Beomgyu sighed. "We don't even have a car, why didn't you guys just go to our apartment.." he whined.

"Well we could've if you called earlier." Yeonjun shrugged.

"I'm here!" Kai huffed as he ran over to the four. "Why didn't you guys just drive over to my house?"

"That's what I'm saying!" Beomgyu exclaimed.

"What. Ever! Now come on we still have three more hours to hangout." Yeonjun scoffed and walked off.

Soobin followed from behind. "Hey, at least they gave us some alone time at the park, yeah?" He whispered.

"True.. I am less mad at them now." Yeonjun replied.

The five go to this cool area with a bunch of fairy lights hanging over above them and a lot of stores around the area. There was also a few stones and rocks people just jump on top even though it's for decoration.

They enter a few stores and look through them without buying anything. Only when it got to the end, Beomgyu and Taehyun bought a matching shirt that had a fancy heart and the word 'love' on it.

They then go chill over at the rocky stone area to take a break before they go eat something.

"Hmm.. what should we eat?" Taehyun asked as he looked through his phone. They were gonna order food and have it be delivered at Yeonbin's house.

"Let's try.. maybe some Leeann Chin?" Yeonjun suggested.

"Ughh, but I want burgers!" Huening whined.

"Then let's just get McDonald's. Fast and easy." Taehyun said.

Everyone just agreed so they didn't have to think anymore.

But they still had to think to see which they wanted at McDonald's.

"I'll just get like twenty pieces of the Chicken Nuggies." Beomgyu said. "Barbecue sauce."

"I'll have a Big Mac meal with coke." Soobin said.

"Imma take a Double Quarter Pounder meal." Yeonjun said. "Hmm.. coke for me too."

"Oh! I want a happy meal-"

"No, Kai. You aren't getting a toy." Soobin stopped him.

"Aww.. fine I want a Cheeseburger with no pickles.." he frowned. "I also want fries and a coke."

"Hm, ok I got our food ordered." Taehyun said. "I just simply got myself a McChicken with sprite." He shrugged.

They then take their things and head over to Soobin's car. "Ight, everyone in their assigned seats."

"Yes sir." They all say. Soobin driving, Yeonjun passenger seat, Beomgyu middle seat, Huening Kai right seat, Taehyun left seat.

Once they were buckled in, Soobin quickly drove to Yeonbin's house so they would get there before the delivery person got there, which they did.

"So~ Hungry~" Yeonjun said while rubbing his tummy.

"Be patient, my dear." Soobin chuckled, seeing Yeonjun flustered after what he said.

They are now pulling up to the driveway. Getting out of the car, Taehyun picked Beomgyu up bride style which made him squeal from shock and excitement.

Taehyun on the other hand just thought of how tired Beomgyu was as he kept falling over in his seat and quickly getting back up before he fell asleep.

Once they enter, they all sit at the kitchen table to wait for their food to arrive.