1

A red head groaned while banging their head on their desk.

20 year old Taehyun, finishing college after just two years. It's his final day and he has no idea where to go after. He has some money from part-time jobs, but it's not enough to buy a house. An apartment, maybe, but he would need to live with someone for this certain apartment he found online and wanted, desperately.

'I don't even like anybody here!' He thought, looking out of the window in his classroom that lead to the hallway. He knows everyone here and no one piqued his interest. Everyone was just, plain to him. (Besides his four main friends.)

Then he came across his best friend who walked right pass his classroom and outside the school building. Beomgyu, a nice, caring friend who also is really clean and has always been by his side up until college as they had gone to separate colleges. Beomgyu graduates college at the same time as him.

'Beomgyu.. would he mind.? Nah, he's my best friend. We had plenty of sleepovers before- nothing could go wrong with living with each other. Right?' A scenario played in his head.

Meanwhile..

"Binnie Hyung!!" The raven haired boy exclaimed, jumping onto his Hyung's back.

"Beomgyu! Get off, please?" The other exclaimed, trying to get the latter off.

"No! You came to pick me up, so I stay on your back!"

"Beomgyu!"

"No!"

"Please, Yeonjun is coming too!"

"Oh! Ok." Beomgyu finally got off of him.

Soobin sighed. "Ok, I came to pick you up. But, I also am here to get the other two."

"Mmm.. well I mean, I don't know where Taehyunie is, but I know Ninggie is somewhere in the gallery hall." The gallery hall is a gallery of memories of the past and present of every class that attended this college.

"I'll go find them. You stay here and call me if you meet up with any of them, alright?"

"Aye aye captain!" Beomgyu saluted his way before Soobin walked off with his phone out, probably calling Taehyun to ask where he was.

He suddenly felt a pat on his back. "Oh! Junnie Hyung!" Beomgyu exclaimed with a smile. He then pulled him into a side hug.

"Hey you little rat, how was it troubling Soobin-ah? Hm?" Yeonjun chuckled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"I dunno. But has he gone taller or something? I felt like I was seven feet off the ground." He said with a blank face, letting go of his side.

"He sure is tall. But yeah, he's six feet plus one inch. He only grew an inch, Beom."

"Still is growing. How tall are you though? You feel taller than me by a lot-"

"I'm basically your height but half and half of you and Huening. Get it? Because I'm five feet eleven but still closer to six feet? I'm funny, I know."

"That didn't sound funny, that sounded serious." Beomgyu stated.

"Whatever, but look who's back with two others." Yeonjun pointed towards Soobin and following behind him was Taehyun and Hueningkai.

"Binnie Hyung! You're back! Hyunnie! Ninggie! Hii!!" Beomgyu waved excitedly.

"Beomie Hyungie!! Hellooo!!" Huening shouted back with his own excited waving hand.

They ran toward the other and gave each other a hug. Taehyun smiled at the two then at the other two, aka Soobin and Yeonjun, who were looking at the hugging two with eyes of adornment.

"Taehyunie?" Said boy turned to the owner of the voice.

"Yes, Beomie?"

"Ah, I was just wondering. What are you staring at?" He asked. Taehyun stood there for a bit before shrugging.

"I don't know. I was spaced out I guess."

"Well, whatever was on your mind, good or bad, I'll be here to listen." Beomgyu said with a smile, a hint of pink on his cheeks.

Yes, Taehyun noticed. But he thought it was natural as Beomgyu always had rosy pink cheeks whenever he saw him. :)

"Thank you, Beom. It means a lot to me."

"Anything for my best friend, right?" He giggled before latching himself onto Taehyun's arm, hugging him tightly.

"Yeah. Anything for you too." Taehyun hugged him back with less force. "Well here was what's on my mind." He breathed in and out, ready to say what was on his mind.

Beomgyu nodded and waited for the answer, not really ready for what he had to say next.

"Will you live with me after graduation?"