5

"Is that all you guys got?" Yeonjun asked as he scanned the car trunk for any loose items the two were missing.

"Nope! All good." Beomgyu exclaimed happily, skipping up the stairs to the apartment.

It was a really big apartment. Everything was essentially built perfectly and done exactly the way a rich person would live. Except, this apartment could last two broke, soon to be college students. One with high intelligence and one with high creativity. The amount they had to pay every month was 15 U.S dollars.

(Im American and 16 so idk shit about Korean currency ù.ú)

"Taehyun-ah, remember to take care of Beom-ah and don't forget to lock all doors and windows every night." Yeonjun stated.

Yeah, this neighborhood wasn't the safest either.

"I think he's got it, hyung. It's Taehyunie!" Beomgyu chuckled.

Taehyun typed in the password of the keypad to open the apartment door. "Come on. We live second floor." He held Beomgyu's hand who gently smiled.

"Okey, Hyunnie." Beomgyu giggled as they walked up the steps together, luggages in opposite hands.

Soon they made it to their room, and a really coincidental number, 18. That is their birthday number added together if you know what I mean. (March 13, February 5 | 13+5=18).

They entered the big apartment, a happy sigh from the two.

"Let's make it worth living here."