6

"Ah, Taehyunie look! We can see the city from up here!" Beomgyu exclaimed from a big glass window on the stairs.

"Beomie look! The kitchen is so big I could probably cook the two of us anything we want! We could invite the others and make a big feast as well!" Taehyun exclaimed, feeling the smooth marble kitchen counter.

That's exactly what the two were up to instead of unpacking. Going in certain parts of the place and just going 'Taehyunie look!' or 'Beomie look!' then pointing at things and describing how nice it is.

Then it came down to the bathroom. Oh how much we all probably wished for a bathroom like this.

A big bathroom with a shower and tub. A separate room for the toilet. There was a jacuzzi on the side of where the shower was. Two sinks for the two, which is why this was a 2 person apartment.

"Omg." The two said at the same time. They stared at the jacuzzi. It was not on the website. They were super surprised.

"I call dibs first." Beomgyu scrambled his way over to the big white tub.

"Ey, it's big enough for the two of us." Taehyun exclaimed, sighing. "Plus, we need to unpack before we can go in that."

Beomgyu shrugged, his pink cheeks heating a bit from the thought of them in the jacuzzi together.

"Ok, let's just go down and get our stuff. Hyung said furniture would come in a few days so we're sleeping on the floor for a bit." Beomgyu stated.

Taehyun nod at the comment as the two walked down the stairs.

They grab their things and bring them all up stairs. It was only necessities they needed to clean themselves up and stuff. They'll just buy the rest another time after they get their furniture.

Soobin's parents were kind enough to buy them furniture, even though they never told them they were gonna move into an apartment together. (Ehem, Soobin)

Hueningkai's parents were also kind enough to get them kitchen materials, which is also gonna be delivered to them with the furniture.

As for Yeonjun's parents, they're the workers that are delivering their furniture and kitchen supplies.

All decorations are gonna be up to Beomgyu. Including painting and putting things in place.

Taehyun is his lil helper of course, as they were gonna live together.

Lucky for them, they both have a unique taste. They like things neat and clean. Bright pastel colors are their choice of color. They both like nature feel and like dark furniture.

They're gonna have a perfect life together. I believe they will as I am the one making this story.

And tomorrow morning, they are going straight to painting.