10

It was now 10am. Everyone was asleep. Huening Kai ended up sleeping in bed with Yeonjun and Soobin because they felt bad.

Beomgyu is the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and felt Taehyun still wrapped around him.

Blushing, he quickly slipped out of his hold and into the bathroom. He smiled widely. 'What a dream come true..' he thought.

Meanwhile, the sound of the bathroom door closing woke Taehyun. He just sat up as he waited for the drowsiness to disappear.

Beomgyu came out of the bathroom looking as cheerful as before. Seeing that Taehyun was awake, he hopped in bed again, tackling Taehyun which made them both flop over.

"Goodmorninggggg!!" Beomgyu exclaimed, tightening his grip on Taehyun's shoulder.

"Ah, goodmorning Beomie." Taehyun replied sleepily.

"We should get ready for the day. I can't wait to have so much fun today!" Beomgyu exclaimed, hands clapping with excitement.

Taehyun just nods and goes to the bathroom. Beomgyu follows him and they both brush their teeth.

The following night, Taehyun forgot all about it. He forgot how he behaved or thought about towards his best friend. So at the moment, he doesn't see Beomgyu as anything but a best friend.

That thought changed super fast though as Taehyun took his shirt off. Looking in the mirror, Beomgyu's eyes were wide and he turned the other way, ears red.

'Is he uncomfortable? I mean, I've never changed in front of him before...' Taehyun quickly puts on a clean shirt. Only then did Beomgyu turned back around to face the mirror, face still red from blushing.

Taehyun then thought about his sudden thoughts on his best friend. 'Is Beomgyu gay?'

"Hmm.. do you think I should wear white today?" Beomgyu says, snapping Taehyun out of his thoughts.

"Oh, yeah sure." He said. 'Oh god how did he get over there..' Taehyun then grabbed his pants that he hadn't put on yet and left the room to change.

Beomgyu stayed in the bathroom to change. When they both finished changing, they went downstairs to wake the others. To their surprise, all three had just finished as well and Yeonjun was making pancakes.

"Morning you two, Yeonjun's about to finish pancakes. Grab plates for yourselves and wait until Yeonjun finishes." Soobin said, not looking up from his phone as he scrolled through his app.

Beomgyu nods and grabbed a plate for him and Taehyun, handing it to him after.

They take a seat at the table with Huening Kai.

Soon, Yeonjun comes towards them with a large plate of pancakes. Soobin also went over to the table to eat.

The five silently eat their pancakes while they think of who to do the dishes.

Soobin finished first, then Yeonjun, the Huening Kai. Taehyun and Beomgyu were still eating, not even half done yet.

"Uhm.." Beomgyu frowned at the three who were done already.

"Now it's down to you two on who does the dishes." Huening Kai stated.

Taehyun looked at his plate and Beomgyu's. Beomgyu had a lot more than Taehyun.

"Hm, whatever." He shrugged. After finishing he placed his plate in the sink and sat back down next to Beomgyu and just watched him eat.

Beomgyu looked up at Taehyun as he stared at him. He felt the blush creep back onto his cheeks as he took another bite of his pancake.

When finally finished, about to get up, Taehyun grabbed the plate from him and placed it in the sink. He then rinsed all the plates before soaping them and rinsing again, putting them on the drying rack right after.

Beomgyu just sat there shocked. Is he really living with this person?

Huening Kai, Yeonjun, and Soobin felt the same way. They thought Beomgyu and Taehyun would fight on who would do the dishes. They didn't think Taehyun would just do them even though he wasn't the last to finish.

Beomgyu just smiled as he watched Taehyun dry his hands.

The five just ended up watching TV for the rest of the day.