Chapter 34: Problems... more problems

-Sir, we have a problem.

-I can see the situation from here.

-The guards are on their way to stop them.

-Give the word to the high command, tell them all to be locked in their houses.

-Yes sir- -The guardian leaves.

-I hope that what happened years ago will not happen again.

Two days have already passed in Nibel, it was the last days of August. The friends were still aware of the situation of Matthew who had been able to resist the infection, doctors and guardians were with him watching in case something unexpected happens. Away from the Tree, something intriguing was happening... something intriguing, with a large group of spirits.

-Are you sure?

-I swear to you, I have heard of a guardian who came here from far away to report.

-Where is this guardian from?

-What are they talking about?

-He says a forest is being attacked by monsters.

-What monsters?

-I don't know, they say they are big creatures with sharp teeth, strong and aggressive.

While they were talking among themselves, Pékin returned with Umi and Sein to the Tree to visit Matthew, the spirits who were taking care of him saw that he was already starting to move. In the morning they saw Matthew changed his posture, they are doubting if he had already woken up or just moved looking for comfort.

-Did anyone move him?

-No one, we were a few meters away from him.

-It must be sleep.

-Looks like it, are his friends still downstairs?

-All night, except for Pékin, Umi and Sein who stayed at home.

-Until I see them flying here.

-Again? -She saw them three times already, they come and go, they come and go.

-What time are they going to follow them downstairs?

-When Matthew wakes up.

-I see, I'm going to get some sleep, this looking after him is making me sleepy already.

-I'll keep an eye out here, take a nice nap.

-Thanks buddy.

Leaving from there, from the Ginson Tree, the captains of the forest met to talk about the inconvenience that happened in one of the sister forests of Nibel.

-What about Captain Sein?

-She is on vacation, for her work they gave her an award.

-Well, now, did you hear the situation?

-Of course, we were just informed a while ago.

-Does The Tree know about this?

-He's already in a meeting with the other Spirit Trees.

-The attack is on the other side of the forest, it's close to us.

-I'm going to warn the whole village.

-That is not necessary, a group of spirits already knew about what happened and began to spread the news.

-Better, go tell all the generals that if they can keep vigil in the whole town.

-Yes, sir.

-Aye, sir.

Let's walk back to the Tree what was about to happen, a guardian was arriving with the news to Matthew's friends.