Chapter 4: Fun

Me: sleeping*

Johnny: MATTHEW WAKE UP!

Me: * I get up quickly * quee- what-e w- what happened?

Johnny: Today is the day!

Me: * thinking * POOLSSSSSSS!

I quickly got out of bed with my brother to let my parents know what we were going to do today.

Our parents: * sleeping *

Me and my brother: MOM! DAD! * jumping on his bed *

Our parents: quee * getting up scared *

Elizabeth: What's up guys !?

Justin: Did something bad happen?

Johnny: Do you know what day it is today !?

Elizabeth: Do not know

Justin: * remembering * aaaa I know what happens.

Elizabeth: * looking at Justin * and what is it?

Justin: * pointing to a photo of a swimming pool * that.

Elizabeth: aaaa * sigh * well, we're waiting.

Me and my brother: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

They got up and we had our breakfast then we rested a little to have enough strength what we were going to do that day, we put on our swimsuits and we went to the pool. There were many people in that place since it was extremely hot on the cruise and it was the ideal time to bathe outdoors, when we got to the pool my brother already wanted to go crazy but as he knows he did not know how to swim and I as a brother he had to help him fulfill one of his dreams.

Me: put these floats on * I put the floats on * very well now to get into the water.

Johnny: I already want to learn to swim * getting along with me *

Elizabeth: be careful with your little brother * getting in too *

Justin: don't worry your son knows what he's doing.

After we got into the pool I taught him the basics to know how to swim, my brother progressed with each explanation and recommendation that I gave him, as time passed my brother already knew how to float in the water but of course he had the help of the floats so very soon he was going to get by without any help from that. Now the next step was how to swim, my mother was holding my brother while I was about 3 meters away at the moment I released him. My brother did what an inexperienced person does in his first swim. That swim when I was just starting to swim.

Me: * grabbing my brother fast * hahaha I do very well.

Johnny: I thought he was going to die.

Me: this is just the beginning don't worry very soon you will swim like me.

After all this stuff of learning to swim we got to have fun because since it was our vacation and also I didn't want to be doing that because it was sooooooooooooo boring.

5 minutes later

Elizabeth: children want something to eat.

Me and my brother: Yeah!

We went to eat some cookies with strawberry jam while my father brought some strange sodas.

Me: what is this?

Johnny: it's very big.

Justin: slushies.