Chapter 33: In bed

-Calm down Sein, he is a strong boy," said Kill hugging Sein and crying.

-But what if he doesn't make it?" asked Sein crying, "I'm afraid of losing him.

-What happened," Pékin and the others arrived on the scene, "What happened to Matthew?

-He's infected.

-What?" cried Umi.

-When we went to explore more about that garden, Mur and Matthew stayed to eat fruits, he got stuck with a flower that turned out to be..." explained Falko wiping his tears.

Pékin remembered an event similar to a plant that infected a spirit.

-Don't tell me it's a plant just like the one that infected the spirit from before?

-Exactly... but this one didn't get aggressive but fainted.

-Where is he? I need to see him," said Umi.

-In my room, above the Tree, some spirits are doing everything they can to get him back on his feet.

-I'll be right back.

-Wait, I'm coming with you, are you staying?

-Yes, I don't want to see my friend suffer again.

Pékin, Umi and Mur went up to the Tree quickly to see their friend, Matthew was bedridden, still unresponsive, I can't imagine the pain the boy was in. A few minutes later, they arrived, surprised with what they saw, Mur had tears in his eyes, Pékin was devastated and Umi? in complete silence.

-How is he?

-Very bad, he's sweating too much, it's been half an hour and he doesn't make a move.

-Matthew...- Umi approached him -Why is all this happening to you? Please speak.

But he didn't answer, only his breathing could be heard.

-Why are we having so many problems?

-He already suffered once with that creature, now with an infected flower.

-Now what are we going to do?

-Wait for Matthew to wake up, otherwise?

-Other what?

-...

-Or else what Pékin!?

-I don't know! -he yells at him.

-... *sobs* - Umi left the room crying.

-Umi waits," Mur follows him.

-Oh, what have I done? I start to cry, I'm a fool.

Meanwhile, with Sein, Kill and Falko, more spirits arrived to see how Matthew was, some were worried, others nervous, crying, I am surprised that Matthew in such a short time, had managed to be loved by everyone, because he was special, he did not belong there but fate wanted it that way.

-What happened, what's going on," asked a spirit.

-Do you know Matthew?

-Sure, I met him last week when he was sick.

-Wait... you're not the one who fought with your captain over an infected flower.

-Himself.

-You shouldn't be resting at his house. -Yes, but I want to know how he's doing.

-Yes, but I want to know how he's doing, I understand perfectly well the situation that boy is going through.

The spirit who by the way I never said his name, his name was Hol, made his way through the crowd to get to the Tree. Umi hid in a dark place in the Tree as she cried, Mur soon found her.