Chapter 5: the last time...

July 7, 2021

9:34 am

Elizabeth: Matthew it's time to wake up * stroking me *

Me: * opening eyes * good morning mom * yawning *

Elizabeth: Breakfast is ready. I'm going to wake up your brother.

Me: I'll be there * stretching my body *

I got out of bed very tired and exhausted from yesterday, then I went slowly to the dining room of the room and my father was there reading the newspaper.

Justin: hi son.

Me: hi dad * I'm sorry * What are you reading?

Justin: the new thing that has happened in this world sports, fashion, politics, etc.

Johnny: good morning * stretching his limbs *

All: good morning.

Elizabeth: What are you going to do today?

Me: what I always do * thinking about the console *

If you are wondering what console I have, it is the PlayStation 5 but I also have the 4 and the 3 in addition to the Super Nintendo

Elizabeth: aaaa god.

Johnny: can I also Matthew?

Me: you don't need to ask me if I always play with you.

After finishing breakfast we went to play while my parents watched television.

13:00 pm

Me: mom?

Elizabeth: yes son?

Me: can we go to the arcade please?

Elizabeth: sure and take good care of your brother.

I ran to break the news to my brother, we went to the arcade but also to thank mom for letting us, when we got to the arcade we were playing multiple juices until we were bored.

Johnny: What are we going to do?

Me: don't lose brother * dating my brother * we can buy an ice cream.

Johnny: YESSSSSSSSS!

We immediately went to the ice cream parlor for me a vanilla ice cream with bits of oreo and for my brother a strawberry ice cream with colored sprinkles.

Me: let's go to our room.

Johnny: okay.

4 minutes later

Me: we're back * eating the ice cream *

Justin: oh how well I was worried about you.

Elizabeth: I told you that you do not have to worry Matthew is already 17 years old, he is not a child like he was before.

Justin: well what are we going to eat?

I am not going to tell what happened the rest of the day because you would be bored and because you already want the moment where the catastrophe occurs to pass and then I have an adventure in a foreign forest ... well I will not give spoilers so let's continue with the invitation to the orchestra.

Me: Mom, what time is the orchestra?

Elizabeth: at 8:00 pm the guests arrive and at 8:20 pm the performance begins.

Johnny: Mom, can you help me?

Elizabeth: * helps him put his clothes on * ready son you are beautiful.

Johnny: thank you.

Justin: good ready to go.

Me: sure.

If you wonder what clothes we wore, it was not an elegant suit but it was common street clothes to go out for a walk with the family, that if well arranged and if not handsome. We were arriving at the place where the performance was to be held and there were many people, it was almost all the passengers on the cruise ship, I also saw the composers with their musical instruments.

Me: * I sit together with my family * I always wanted to see an orchestra.

Justin: * looking at my brother * you're going to love it, don't worry.

Johnny: I hope so.

A man in a tuxedo stood in front of the stage to indicate that the performance was about to begin, welcomed us and mentioned that the performance was about to begin.

Later he composed several works for us by notable composers such as Antonio Vivaldi, Johann Sebastian Bach, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Frédéric Chopin and especially the one who we heard the first of the show the great Ludwig van Beethoven. After the show ended we all clapped and my brother was stunned by what he heard and was a little sad because he had finished we went on our way to our room.

Johnny: did you bring your cell phone?

Me: * I take out my cell phone * I have it here but when we get there.

Elizabeth: Yes, Matthew, I don't want someone to steal your cell phone.

Justin: did you like the show?

Johnny: I love it I need to hear more of those songs!

Me: they are not songs, little brother, they are Classicism and also Classical Music.

Johnny: What is classicism?

Justin: It is a style of European cultured music developed approximately between 1750 and 1820. It is characterized by the clarity of the textures, the symmetry of the phrases, the consolidation of the full tonality and the establishment of classical musical forms (symphony, sonata , quartet, concert ...).

Elizabeth: and Classical Music is the musical current that is mainly based on music produced or based on the traditions of liturgical and secular music of the West, mainly Western Europe.

We got to the room and I gave the phone to my brother, we took off our clothes and my brother and I went to bed. I didn't know why I wanted my cell phone until I found out why. The performance was so incredible that my brother fell in love with classical music. After resting, Mom called us for dinner.

Me: * eating * that orchestra was spectacular.

Johnny: I ended up falling in love with that music * eating *

Elizabeth: well, it's time to rest. Finish eating your dinner.

Justin: there is little left for us to get to Spain.

Me and my brother: SPAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Justin: Yes Spain will be our first stop.

Johnny: I want to get there!

Elizabeth: be patient children it will be worth it.

Me: I'm going to sleep now.

Elizabeth: You don't have to rest first so that the food you have in your belly comes down.

I am fine.

I rested watching TV while my brother was knocked out by sleep in Mom's arms, it was 10:12 pm we were a family that did not stay late watching TV, playing games, talking, among other things. After I went to my bed, my mom always said good night and a kiss ... without knowing that that kiss ... would be the last ... that my mother would give me ...

40 minutes before the catastrophe

Thank you for reading