Chapter 6: Destiny

Something that I did not tell you is that my father works as Chief Officer best known to the whole world First Officer on a maritime ship together with his companions to many countries in South America. He met the entire crew and told me his names (please remember each of their respective roles).

Captain: Michael.

First Officer: Kevin.

Chief Engineer: Ethan.

Head of Communications: Jayden.

Head of Security: Robert.

* sigh * it's time to tell how I was separated from my family ... how fate slapped me in the face ... and how ... my adventure started.

10:20 pm

32 minutes time is ticking ...

Michael: Kevin.

Kevin: yes captain?

Michael: How are we doing?

Kevin: Generally all good sir, there is no problem so far.

Michael: well keep it up ... by the way you're in charge I'll be back.

Kevin: yes captain.

This time, I, the writer of this story, am going to tell you what happened before the storm, because Matthew the protagonist does not know what happened on that command bridge or how it sank.

Michael left his position to go to the communications room where he would meet Jayden the head of communications along with his assistants.

Michael: everything in order for now?

Jayden: So far no problems, it is not known if there will be an incident or danger nearby I still do not catch any signs of a storm or hurricane.

Michael: well continue your work.

After the conversation he went to the engine room, as captain he had to supervise if everything was going well on the cruise, he was going to meet with the chief engineer Ethan and others who were checking if there was something wrong.

Ethan: captain * salutes like an officer *

Michael: Rest ... How's the situation going?

Ethan: all in order sir.

Michael: did you check if there is no abnormality?

Ethan: I checked it 3 times and nothing.

Michael: well... I want to get to Spain so we can take a break.

Ethan: you have to be patient to endure all this mess.

Michael: well I have to get back to my job good luck.

Ethan: the same you captain.

After leaving the communications room, he returned to the command bridge where his first officer was.

Communications room

10:27 pm

25 minutes is coming ...

Jayden: ufff what a stressful job.

* radar sound *

Jayden: What's up?