Chapter 22: Umi part 2

-Umi.

-Yes, sister?

-You want to play with us?

-Yes, let's play.

-It'll be fun.

-I'd love to, but I can't.

-Why? -She said sadly.

-Oh sister," Umi hugged her, "Understand that I'm not a child anymore, I have important things to do.

-Your sister is right," said the eldest of them all, whose name was Tol, "Umi ready?

-Always ready.

-See you at lunch- the eldest kisses his brothers and sisters.

-Bye- they said.

-Bye.

The two, after saying goodbye to their siblings, headed for the main guardian camp. It had been 5 years since I told them the first part.

-Oh, good morning," greeted a friend of the brothers.

-Good morning Zoz," Umi greeted.

-How are you my friend," Tol hugged Zoz.

Zoz, a childhood friend of the two, was the same age as Tol (Umi's brother) and is a bit stout. Leader of the fifth vigil group and trusted man of the Tree of Spirits in Zumir.

-Everything is in order," Tol asked.

-So far so good, we are preparing for the next phase.

-Very well, and the others.

-Inside our tent, by the way, in answer to your question Umi, a little angry.

-What happened?

-You see Umi, you know there are some in our group who are a bit of a prankster?

-Oh no, don't tell me what?" Tol said annoyed.

-Yes, another fight because of a joke.

-Who were they?" said Umi, a bit angry, "Because I'm going to talk to them.

-Well, come on then.

The 3 of them entered the tent n°2 where the members of the group were, Umi was the captain and Tol was her right hand, when they saw her presence, they stood firm.

-At ease," said Tol.

Then, Umi seriously walked looking at the members looking for those who were fighting. Then, he stood in front and said to them.

According to what the leader of group 5 told me, some of you... bothered someone here, which caused you to fist-fight, who were they?

Let them step forward," said Tol.

Everyone was silent and no one took a step, until Umi saw one who had a light blue liquid on his lips.

-You, Sel, come here.

The spirit called Sel walked until he was in front of the three of them. Umi, upon seeing the liquid in detail, saw blood coming out of it.

-Sel.

-Yes, captain.

-Can you tell me who were the ones that bothered you?

Sel was the youngest of the group and he was the best, he got excellent grades and passed the training tests with ease, the factor that made them bother him constantly was envy, he was agile, intelligent, fast and strong.

-Sel, please tell us who they are," said Tol.

But he did not speak, he did not want to blame anyone.

-Zoz.