Chapter 2: Surprise

June 30, 2021

1:00 pm

It was a sunny and calm day I was playing video games with my brother since I got up at 11:00 am.

Me: hey, what are you doing * playing *

Johnny: doing what you do against your friend * uses a special power against me and kills me in the game *

Me: c-c-how did you know about my special attack * I said surprised *

Johnny: ask your friend William.

Me: wiliammmmmmmmmmm.

While we were playing our parents were planning a surprise for my brother's 11th birthday.

July 2, 2021

3:30 pm

Johnny: brother * says bored *

Me: do? * also boring *

Johnny: What can we do? I'm already tired of playing the same thing.

Me: let's ask our parents to see if they let us go out to the park.

Johnny: Yes! *gladly*

I went directly to my parents to ask if we could go out to play in the park, it was not far away, it was like 3 or 4 blocks from my house. They said if I quickly grabbed my brother by the hand and we went to play for about 15 minutes, after playing we came back home and we were surprised that our parents yelled loudly at my brother.

My parents: SURPRISE!

Me and Johnny: aaaaaaa!

Elizabeth: Happy birthday Johnny!

Justin: Congratulations on your 11 year old son!

Johnny: Damn! I had not remembered.

Me: you're right brother, I hadn't remembered your birthday either.

After that surprise we sat down in the dining room of the living room and they brought us a big cake with 11 candles and we began to sing the typical music, then after singing my brother puff and we all celebrated. Each took their piece of the cake.

Me: mmmmmm * eating * delicious.

Johnny: I wish * ate * I could make a birthday cake for my brother.

Me: thanks.

Elizabeth: Do you know what time it is?

Johnny: What is it?

Justin: look at your father.

Johnny looked where Dad was and saw that he had a gift for my brother not one or two but 5 big gifts.

Johnny: WOWWWWWW! * ran to the presents * thank you.

Me: have... surprise us * opening with my brother *

Johnny: Squirt guns!

Me: since we can do with this in the next few days.

Elizabeth: there are still 4 gifts to go.

We started opening all the gifts as fast as we could, the second was new clothes hahaha hopefully they would see Johnny's face who put hahahahaha the third was a board game which was what my brother wanted to play with me, the fourth was a set of laymen... and the last... a gift that.... * sigh *... would soon be my undoing.