[🌶] Mine -New York x Fem! Reader

Requested by: IHopeURHappy29

Sorry its so short, I'm starting to run out of ideas.

TW: Heavy bdsm themes, Sub/Dom relationship, fingering, degrading, ownership, possessive Dom. 

Extra Tw: Since New York is part of the OG 13, all of the Og 13's bdsm one shots is connected so mentions of Britian's abuse and trauma of the 13.

Everything is consensual here, safe words is important!!

◇◇◇◇◇

New York rubbed your bare ass you was laying across his lap as he watched TV. He ran his hand up your back.

You was completely naked but you was comfortable. You hummed softly at his touch.

New York was in one of his moods. The trauma of what Britian had done to him crept back in. You was his sub and girlfriend so you got the brunt of it.

Which you didn't mind, you knew New York would never make you uncomfortable with something you didn't like.

You trusted him.

He was on the of the rougher members of the 13, with Rhode Island being the most sadistic one.

They all was into Bdsm. None of them are subs, they hated being at another's mercy but all of them knew who's significant other or subs belonged to.

Collars in public was to signify that particular sub was off limits and the 13 was pretty protective over theirs.

"Are you angry at me Daddy?" You asked softly. He had kept you in his lap for over two hours now.

"No, Kitten," he said. "Daddy just has a lot on his mind." He moved to cradle you in his lap, his arms wrapped around you, keeping you close to him.

His fingers caressed the collar that claimed you as his. "If I was angry at you, you would have known it."

He carresed your cheek. "But you are mine and no one is gonna take you away from me."

You covered his hand with yours, slowly you moved to kiss his fingers and his palm. "I feel sad that your angry and upset," you said.

He carresed your cheek. "Don't be upset, I'll be okay," he comforted kissing your forehead.

You curled into his grip. "Do you want me to ease your mind?"

He smirked, without saying another word, his hand moved down to your breasts slowly caressing them.

Your breathing hitched in your throat as his hand moved lower between your legs, spreading them so he could have access to what he wanted.

You moaned softly as he caressed your folds.

"That's a good girl," he praised, kissing your neck and collarbone.

You moaned softly as he added a finger, then a second and a third into your wet core. "Daddy, that feels good."

He pumped in his fingers in and out of your core, curling them to hit your spot.

"Y..yes right there..." you moaned. "Daddy..."

He bit the soft skin of your collarbone. "Who owns you, you little whore. Who is the only one who is allowed to touch you?" He asked going for your breasts. He nipped both leaving his marks.

"You Daddy, only you..." you moaned running your hands through his hair as he suckled your breasts.

"Mmm," he growled still having his pace. He used his thumb to circle your clit.

The knot in your belly slowly began to unravel. "Fff...fuck..." you moaned as he went faster in pace.

"Go on cum on Daddy's fingers."

You released, arching your back, your body trembled as it reached it's breaking point.

New York chuckled as he licked his fingers, glistening from your juices. "So sweet," he murmured.

You giggled softly.

He turned you to let you straddle his waist. He didn't waste a second to roughly kiss you. His hands ran over your hips and ass, lightly smacking your ass cheeks.

"You like it when I'm rough? Huh?" New York growled.

You lightly moaned, giggling each time. "Yes Daddy."

He chuckled, he picked you up and carried you to his dungeon. "Then let's go have some fun," he said in your ear.