[🦋/🦴] Defending Territory - Louisiana x Mississippi x Fem! Reader

One of my friends requested this, she asked for a Bisexual Sippi and Loui, because her bf is and this same argument practically happened with one of his ex's.

Also sorry she requested the CDC to be a bitch in this one.

And she ships Louie and Sippi, why I don't know.

◆◆◆

You had just came downstairs seeing the CDC, one of your boyfriend's ex, talking to California and Utah.

You was dating both Louisiana and Mississippi at the same time. Louie's ex, Florida, wasn't that bad.

In fact he was actually happy for the three of you when you three got together.

CDC had came over to the Statehouse to talk about Virus measures but whenever he did, he made your life a living hell.

You see, Sippi and the CDC was a thing at one time, till Sippi called it off. Something about not feeling anything in the relationship.

At first it was fine, till Sippi got with you. You was a half immortal, unlike them.

And the CDC hated Half-Immortals because he thought that it would taint their immortality.

Your mother was Mother Nature while your dad was a human.

The CDC usually called you names like half-breed and a bastard child of an immortal, but he didn't do it front of Sippi or Louie.

It was always behind your boyfriends's back.

"Oh, you're here?" The CDC scoffed.

"Y...yeah I live here.." you said.

The CDC chuckled. "So you don't live on the street with the other half breeds?"

"W...what?" It caught you off guard.

"Yeah, y...you don't deserve Mississippi or Louisiana, Halfbred Whore."

The tears threatened to fall as you tried to process what he said.

"Dude what the fuck," Cali said trying to defend you.

"Oh shut up Cali, I'm right. If us immortals didn't sleep with humans, whores like her would never happen," CDC said loudly.

You ran out of the room and back up the stairs, past Mississippi.

Sippi stormed into the room after hearing his bedroom door slam shut. "What the fuck did you say to her?" Sippi growled. He grabbed the smaller man by the collar.

"What that your girlfriend is a half bred?" The CDC said as a matter of fact.

"You can't stand for me to be happy with another so you decide to go after my girl?"

"Oh please, you forgot how ha...happy you was with us?" The smaller man asked. "You don't deserve to be with someone like her."

Sippi slammed him up against the wall. "No, I didn't like how you chased everyone away from me, you went after everyone. My friends, even my own brother 'cause you wanted me to yourself.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from Y/n. Don't talk to her, don't even look at her. If you do, I'll rip your heart from your chest understand?"

Sippi's eyes darkened. He meant this threat.

The CDC nodded, he was now scared of his ex.

Sippi dropped him and walked upstairs to his room. He found Louie comforting you. "What did he say?" He asked you.

"Called her a half bred whore sha," Louie said. "Just insulted her cus her mom's Mother Nature."

Sippi's fist clenched but he sat beside you. "I got it from here," he said to his other boyfriend.

Louie nodded. He and Sippi pecked each other's lips before he walked out.

Soon it wasn't long that Louie's yelling echoed in the entire house. He was cussing out the CDC in English and French.

Sippi held you to his chest, he kissed the of your head. "Don't worry Magnolia," he comforted. "We got you."

"Why does he insult me?" You cried.

"Because he believes that no one should have me, only he does," Sippi replied. "I'll handle it and Louie's handling it."

"Louie's alot more scarier then you when he's mad," you said.

Sippi pulled you into his lap, he had to agree with you. He rubbed your back as he laid back on the bed with you.

Louie then came back up stairs, completely mad but he felt better.

"He won't bother you again Sha," Louie said sitting on the bed.

It took some manveuring but eventually Louie laid in the middle with both you and Sippi on either side of his chest.

"I love you two," you said nuzzling into the crook of Louie's shoulder.

"We love you too," Sippi and Louie replied.