[😈/🦋] Bloodsucker (part 1) ~Vampire!NewYork x Fem!Reader

A/n: it's Spooky Season so enjoy this imagine!

This is part 1 of this type of imagine, I wrote this but I have requests piling up so I had to cut it short for now. Either way enjoy <3

◇◇◇

New York's stomach growled as he walked down the streets. He wasn't hungry for food but for blood.

He had been a vampire for centuries, turned after his brother, New Jersey, had bit him during a fight.

He had to feed. He had ignored his hunger for so long. Now vampires wasn't like their myths said they was. They could go out in daylight but direct sunlight was a horrible sunburn instead of instant death.

It's why he loved the city, it had shadowed areas where he could escape the sunlight.

He had been following you for a while now. You was new to the city, been working a coffee shop just four blocks over from your apartment. It was close enough you could walk home.

He could hear the pounding of your blood as you walked home. He wasn't hunting you to feed but the smell of honeysuckles that intoxicated him surrounded you.

The smell of a mate.

He wanted to find a chance to talk to you, to get to know you before claiming you as his. He's been following you for a while.

Waiting on the right time to talk to you. 

You was about to get to your apartment building when you was grabbed and pulled down an alleyway. You tried screaming but a hand was clamped over your mouth.

"Shit," New York growled. He raced into the shadows seeing a group of guys holding you down to the ground. Their fangs extended as they went to feed on you till you was dead.

"Hey," he yelled at them.

"Ah New York, come to feast with us?" One asked. "Got a fresh one, virgin this time."

You struggled against their grip trying to get away but their grip was superhuman.

New York recognized the leader as his protégé, Jace. Leader of a rival vampire nest. Ones, that unlike him, hunted to kill. He'd rather take what he needed and allow a human to live.

"Let her go Jace," New York growled. "Or you'll regret it." He felt his fangs extended. 

The leader laughed. "You're an idiot, get him!"

The two with the leader rushed him. New York grabbed one, twisting his neck with both hands. His body landed with his neck twisted backwards. The guy's fangs was extended.

The other had grabbed razorwire to wrap-around New York's neck but he slipped causing New York to turn his weapon on him. The razorwire ended up decapitating the other man.

The leader laughed as he held you against him. "Go on feed on them. We all know you've been hungry for a while. Your moral to only get what you need? You are a disgrace to the real vampires."

"I'm not a disgrace Jace," New York growled. "Humans and us can coexist."

"Oh really?" The leader laughed. "They slaughter us, mock us with their stupid Halloween costumes. That's what we've be come, a stupid myth. We used to be feared, treated like Gods! Now look at us reduced to scavenging for scraps!"

"Let the girl go and we can talk," New York said.

"Nah I'd rather take her all for myself!" The vamp latched onto your neck causing you to scream but his hand clapped onto your mouth.