[🍄] Boredom - Louisiana x Fem! Reader

Requested by GeorgiasWifey

Tw: Some bondage, gagging, oral, soft dom! And sub relationship.

You and Louie had been dating for a while. Florida, your older brother, supported it since you was with his best friend.

You and Louie was currently cuddling in his room while he was playing Skyrim. The door was shut to have some privacy.

You was currently wearing one of his shirts and shorts, incase a state walked in. You was  laying against him, straddling his waist and leaning up against his chest while he was laying on the bed.

His arms was around you but his hands held the controller.

He leaned down and kissed your forehead, he was starting to grow bored of his game. He paused it and set the controller on the nightstand.

It also didn't help that he was starting to get horny, especially since you

"Bored?" You asked raising up.

"I need you," he said. He leaned in to kiss you.

The kiss started off passionate as you both got comfortable with each other. You reached up and took off his hat, flinging it to the other side of the room.

Running your fingers through his hair, you giggled when he gripped your hips and ran his hands over your ass and lower back.

Then it started getting heated, much more needier on both sides.

He hated having to take his shirt off you, he groped your bare breasts underneath your shirt. You wasn't wearing a bra but that wasn't an issue.

You pressed yourself flushed against him, grinding and teasing him.

Eventually you ended up underneath him, he was sloppily kissing your neck and collarbone.

"You'd sure sha?" He asked in your ear.

"I'm sure."

He chuckled and kissed you, grinding against you listening to your whines of protest. "Shh, we don't want de others knowin' do we?"

He tied your mouth shut with one of his bandannas to keep you quiet.

You was needy, you was pretty loud when you was horny.

He pulled back to pull off his jersey and tossed it to the other's side of the room.

Louie continued to kiss your neck, slowly going down to your thighs. He stopped and pulled your shorts and panties off of you. "So beautiful," he said softly.

He looked up at you as he ran his tounge across your core.

You whimpered against his teasing. Your hands went to his hair.

"Uh uh," he said raising up. He held your arms up and tied them to the head of the bed. "Don't make me punish you sweetheart."

You whined in protest as he went back to his routine.

He chuckled as you squirmed against his grip. He wrapped an arm around your thigh, holding it open. "Mine," he growled.

You lean your head back, eyes half closed taking in the pleasure as he tounge fucked you. Your moans muffled as the knot in your belly began to unravel.

He stopped just when you was about on the edge. He pulled away and stripped. He chuckled seeing you squirming as he teased you with his cock.

"Ready sha?" He asked.

You nodded, pleasure was in your eyes. Moaning softly as he entered you.

He waited a minute before thrusting in you. He kissed your neck and collarbone leaving his marks. "Fuck baby," he growled in your ear.

You closed your eyes taking in the bliss of being underneath your boyfriend.

Louie stopped and untied your hands. He let you wrap your arms around his neck as he quickened his pace. His hand gripped your leg, letting him change his angle to hit deeper into your core.

The knot in your belly grew tighter and tighter. You arched your back. Your moans, despite muffled, was growing louder.

"Go on cum fer me sweetheart," he said in your ear.

You released, crying from the pleasure as your juices soaked him. He buried his face into your neck as he came in you.

You moaned softly feeling his hot cum in your core.

He caught his breath for a second before pulling out of you, you gasped for a second at the emptiness. He untied your mouth letting you catch your breath.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him. His warm cum slid down the inside of your thigh.

He chuckled. "I love you Firefly," he said. You both shifted to cuddle. He held you in his arms.

Your leg was drapped over his waist. Your head nestled in the bend of his arm.

He chuckled as he played with your hair.

"Still bored?" You giggled.

"Nah," he said. He kissed your forehead, holding you close.

The door then opened revealing your brother. "Hey Louie...dude what the fuck?" He said.

"Don't ya know how ta fuckin knock?" Louie said looking over his shoulder. 

You curled deeper into Louie's arms. "No he doesn't," you said.

"Did ya at least use protection?" Florida asked.

"OUT!" Both you and Louie yelled.

Flordia huffed and shut the door.

You shook your head. "Forgot to lock it," you said.

Louie chuckled. "Round 2 in de shower? Can't walk in on us dere."

You giggled and followed your boyfriend into his private bathroom. Obviously locking the door incase of another interruption.