[🌶] Free Time -New York x Fem! Reader

Requested by: viktorijallie

Thigh riding, Daddy kink, praise,

Also all the BDSM imagines of the og 13 is all of them is connected. The ones that doesn't explain much of their backstory will have ones that explain it.

Remember use your safe words, everything here in consensual.

New York looked up from his computer seeing you walking in. You, of course, wearing only one of his t-shirts and the thinnest pair of panties you can find.

"Busy?" You asked walking up behind him.

"No," he said shutting his laptop. "They postponed my meeting till three, so I'm free till then."

Ever since covid and lockdown happened, he's been working from home way more often. So much that he only goes into work maybe once a week for the stuff he has to be present for.

You rubbed his shoulders and neck. "Hungry? I can make you something."

New York leaned his head back into your chest.

"I'm hungry for you," he growled. He smirked as his eyes darkened with lust. His Dom voice came out immediately.

He patted his lap. "Come sit on my lap Kitten, panties off."

You giggled, slipping your panties down to the floor and straddled his waist, pressing up against him. You moaned a bit feeling his hardness underneath you.

New York lightly squeezed your ass cheek. "Safe word?"

"Apple Juice," you said.

New York started kissing you, working his way down to your neck. He hated the fact that he had to pull his shirt off you but he did anyway.

You looked hot in it, you didnt have to turn him on much. Every time he looked at you it was automatic.

You moaned softly as he kissed your breasts, kneading one with his hand as he nipped the other. "Daddy..." you gasped.

"Yes my Kitten?"

"I need you," you begged.

He slapped your ass. "You came in wearing one of my t-shirts and a pair of panties. Teasing me while I'm suppose to be working?"

You moaned softly as you grinded against his lap.

He gripped your hips, keeping you in his lap.
"Ride my thigh, go on, I know your a dirty girl," New York growled.

You straddled his thigh, moaning softly at the feeling of him pressing you down by your hips. Slowly you started moving, grinding yourself back and forth on his thigh, moaning as he pressed deeper onto your pussy.

New York's free hand moved between your legs, rubbing your clit. He kissed your neck leaving his marks on it.

"Yes, that's it Kitten," New York said.

"Daddy...." you moaned steadying yourself on his thigh.

You was on the verge, the knot in your belly grew tighter and tighter as you went at your pace. Moaning and crying for release.

"Cum on me Kitten," he ordered.

You released, arching your back as your body shook. If it wasn't for him holding your hips, you would have surely been in the floor. "Fuck..daddy..." you cried soaking his thigh.

You leaned forward, laying against his chest panting from the rush.

New York rubbed your back. "That's a good girl," he praised. He turned his head, kissing your forehead.

You buried your face into his neck feeling touch starved.

New York rubbed your lower back. "Aww is my baby touch starved?" He asked.

You nodded. "Yes Daddy."

New York chuckled and held you, routinely checking the time on his phone. He sighed heavily knowing it was almost thirty minutes before his meeting.

"Do you have to go?" You pouted as he stood up with you. He moved you to the couch so you wasn't in the way.

"I can't get out it Kitten," he said. He wasn't finished with you but work got in the way.

You pouted as he leaned down to peck your lips. 

"No don't pout," he said softly. "We'll play when I'm finished. No toys. No dungeon, just you and me okay?" He pushed your hair back behind your ears, kissing your forehead.

You nodded and slipped back on his t-shirt and your panties. You laid on the couch watching him during his meeting. He glanced over at you a few times.

Even though he was being sweet and nice because he was stressed from work, that didn't mean that he wasn't in control.

It was agonizing.

But you stayed put, if you even moved close to him you would have been punished.

Eventually his meeting was over, he closed his laptop and pushed back from his desk with his feet.

"Come on my sweet baby," he said to you.

You moved your arms up for him to pick you up like a toddler.

New York chuckled, he picked you up easily. "Come on my sweet one," he said carrying you off into the bedroom.