[🌶] Blizzard - Connecticut x Fem! Reader

Requested but I can't remember your name, I'm sorry.

Og 13 story line (I made sure he was part of the 13, multiple times, my brain wasn't having it)

Tw: Oral (both giving and receiving), Sub/Dom relationship, mentions of abuse

Connecticut might not be the roughest member of the Og 13, but he wasn't the most gentle lover either, but his subs knew who they belonged too.

You, his girlfriend, knew that. You also trusted your boyfriend to not hurt you.

It was early, a blizzard was going on. Connecticut was up watching the snow blowing around. He replayed the nightmare over and over in his head.

The nightmares that plagued all the 13 members.

The mental and physical torture Britain done to them. His wasn't as severe physical torture like New York's, Jersey's, Mass, Rhode and Pennsylvania.

Him, Maryland, Delaware and Georgia had the worst mental torture. Britian always called them the worst names, always told them they didn't matter. Words that always came back to haunt him.

Virgina was the "favorite one" but he let Britian hurt him more to protect the others. He would give the younger ones his portion of food so they wouldn't starve.

Your hand on his lower back caused him to stiffen up. "What's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing Nutmeg," he said softly.

"You dreamt that again did you?" You asked.

He sighed. "Yeah," he said softly. He turned to face you. You wore one of his shirts and nothing but panties on.

You reached up and kissed his lips.

His body releaxed as he held you by the waist.

"Let me ease your mind."

He chuckled, his eyes darkened with lust. He gripped your chin, pulling you into his grip and into a lustful kiss. "Safe word?"

"Coffee."

He chuckled, gripping your chin. "Get on your knees."

You obliged, looking up at him with lustful eyes.

"Go on," he growled.

You giggled, pulling down his boxers letting his hard cock slap you in the cheek. Immediately you took him into your mouth, gagging as you fully took him down your throat.

"Fuck, just like that Nutmeg," he said softly. He pulled your hair back, steadying himself. "Let me fuck that mouth of yours.

You bobbed your head as he thrusted into your mouth. You moaned as he hit the back of your throat. The salty pre cum dripped down the back of your throat.

"Fuck baby, keep going." He threw his head back, gripping the back of your head. He came down your throat. "Fuck..." he moaned.

You swallowed every bit of it, cleaning up the mess. You took him out of your mouth waiting on  him to command you.

"Stand up you little whore."

You stood up and leaned against him. "Yes Daddy."

He leaned in to your neck, kissing it and making you walk back to the bed, pulling off your shirt leaving you in just your panties. 

You gasped when your back hit the sheet.

He crawled over top of you.

"Fuck.." you moaned feeling his hardness against your thigh.

Connecticut's knee pressed in between your legs spreading them apart. He chuckled hearing your soft moans. He nipped and kissed your neck leaving his marks.

"Yes my little Nutmeg?" He asked pulling back a bit.

"I need you..." you begged.

"Aww my little sweetheart, you'll get what you want," he chuckled. Slowly he worked his way down your midsection. "After I get what I want."

He slipped off your panties and tossed them across the room. Immediately he went for your slick pussy.

"Fuck..." you moaned laying back on the bed. You giggled feeling his tounge in you.

"Mmnn," he growled, kissing the inside of your thighs. "So sweet." He grazed his tounge across your folds and into your core. His hands wrapped around your thighs, keeping them in place.

You arched your back, raising up on your elbows.

Connecticut chuckled, adding his fingers into the mix, curling them deep in your core.

You was at the edge, the knot in your belly grew tighter and tighter. "Sir please..."

"Let me taste you sweet one," he said.

You released letting him lick up juices.

"Mmm, so sweet," he growled pulling back. He leaned up and kissed you letting you taste yourself on his tounge.

You moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck.

Connecticut chuckled. "Oh I'm gonna ravish you tonight Nutmeg."

You giggled as he kissed your neck, leaving his marks. "Yes sir..."

Connecticut tied you to the bed leaving you bare and vulnerable. "Then let's get started shall we?"