[🌶] Secret -North Carolina x Fem! Reader

Requested by: weheartSC

Tw: Heavy bdsm, degrading, impact play, spitting, bondage, a dash of a sir kink, does include Aftercare.

Exttra Tw: Harsh backstory of the OG 13 that included sexual abuse and trauma so read at your own risk. (And since the last two bdsms type imagines is of OG members I wanted to kinda bring them together as to why they are like they are)

Remember use your safe words, everything here is consensual.
_______________________________________

North Carolina walked into the quiet house, then he saw the basement door opened a bit. "No, ugh, the one room..." he groaned.

He walked downstairs seeing the door to his dungeon open.

The one room he told you, his girlfriend of only a few months, not to go in without him yet.

His secret.

Groaning softly he pushed open the door seeing you exploring, wearing one of his t-shirts and a pair of pajama shorts.

His dungeon wasn't as torturous as New York's or Jersey's. His was much more elegant, still complete with toys and other various play things at his expense.

"Exploring?" He asked leaning on the door frame.

You jumped and gasped seeing him.  "Um...y...yeah..."

He crossed his arms. "You can ask me, it's okay."

"Um...are you nuts?"

"All of us 13 members is like this," he said walking in. "Britan made us experiment on each other and other people like some sort of sick torture."

You caught the hint of pain in his dark eyes.

He looked away from you. "If we didn't, he would beat us and starve us."

You walked closer. "I didn't know..."

"No, you didn't." He sighed seeing you close to him. "If you are scared of this and want to leave I understand."

You looked around. "Does the others have rooms like this?" You was nervous, your panties was slowly starting to get soaked from the mere thought of what NC could do to you.

He nodded slightly. "Some of us more rough then others. I know New York usually has trouble finding subs....I mean partners."

"Is that was we're called?"

He cupped your chin. "You're submissive, I can tell by the way you look at me. A natural one at that."

"So what are you called? Dominant?"

He nodded, pulling you flush against him. His hand on your lower back.

Ironically you didn't fight him where most people would have ran out by now.

NC smirked feeling your breasts pressing against his chest, he knew you had no bra on. 

You bit your lip feeling yourself growing wetter. Something about NC, your lovable dorky boyfriend, becoming a straight up sex animal was hot.

"Do you want me to show you?" He asked.

"Y...you won't put me in something that makes me uncomfortable will you?"

"No, if anyone mistreats their subs, their not true dominants. I will say things that is cold hearted but I don't mean anything outside of this room understand?" He kissed your forehead. "Also think of a safe word, any word that wouldn't be used outside of this room."

You nodded.  "Popsicle?" You asked.

"That will work, do you trust me?" NC asked.

"I trust you."