[🦄] Georgia x Fem! Reader x New York

Requested by: Emilygomse

Sorry it's so short, work has been kicking my ass lately.

New York reached over to caress your thigh, the cool breeze coming off the Finger Lakes.

You and your two boyfriends had decided to get away for a few weeks, just you three. No one else. 

The Finger Lakes was beautiful around summer, the water kept everything nice and cool. It was peaceful.

No Florida and Louie causing chaos.

No states bickering, just pure silence.

You was currently reading, New York was busy whittling down a stick with a pocket knife and Georgia was adjusting his rod and reel to go fishing.

You looked up seeing Georgia slip of his t-shirt and toss it over his chair. You wolf whistled to get his attention.

"What, I'm sweating," Georgia said with a chuckle.

"Surprised you ain't complaining it's cold," New York replied.

"Hey you try going out in the damn humidity," Georgia said. "It's like a tropical rainforest full of possums."

"We got rats the size of a dog," New York retorted.

"Boys enough with the dick measuring," you said to both of them. You looked up from your book seeing them huffing like children. "Go play in the water if your gonna act like two year olds."

"Oh I got something better then that," Georgia said. He took your book out of your hands and slung you over his shoulder.

"Put me down," you said slapping at his back.

"No, not gonna, Yorkie you comin?" Geo started marching with you towards the water.

New York chuckled and slipped off his t-shirt down to his swimming trunks. "Yeah I'm coming," he replied.

"Georgia, I swear if you throw me in..."

You didn't finish your sentence as Geo tossed you into the water. You landed with a massive splash.

"Shit it's cold," you said making sure your bikini stayed on before you stood up in the water.

Georgia and New York had a race on who could jump the furthest.

They landed beside you in a massive splash, they kissed your cheeks as they surfaced.

"You mad?" New York asked you.

"Do I look mad?" You said with a chuckle. You splashed Georgia. "Georgia's the one who threw me in."

Georgia splashed you back but you dodged it making it hit New York.

"Hey, you ass," New York chuckled. He splashed Georgia again.

"Didn't mean to getcha you sweetheart," Georgia replied.

"You're gonna pay for that," New York said. He splashed Georgia back. "Now what are you gonna do about it."

Georgia started swimming over to him. "Oh you little brat," he growled.

New York loved teasing Georgia no matter the reason. He started swimming away from him but Geo was able to catch up with him.

"Gotcha you little runt," Geo growled wrapping his arms around New York.

New York leaned back into his chest. "Y/n, come join the cuddle party."

You swam over into their arms. "You ranged you overgrown teddy bear?"

New York chuckled, kissing your cheek. "You are lucky you are so fuckin adorable."

You three laid on the bank after being in the water for almost an hour or two. Geo laid in the middle while you and New York laid on opposite sides of him.

The sun was starting to set over the Finger Lakes.

"This is relaxing," You said looking up at the pink and orange sky.

Georgia kissed the top of both yours and New York's heads. "You two are the best thing that's happened to me in years."

"We love you to Geo," You and Yorkie said finishing out a day on the lakes.