[🌶] Jealousy -New York x Fem! Reader

Requested by: viktorijailie

Tw: Heavy BDSM themes, impact play, degrading, choking, oral, praising, Sub/Dom relationship. Does include Aftercare.

Also all the BDSM imagines of the og 13 is all of them is connected. The ones that doesn't explain much of their backstory will have ones that explain it.

Everything that happens is consensual.

Please use your safe words and remember Aftercare is important.

New York growled pulling you into the house. "Really? Flirting with another man in front of me?" His Dom voice was coming out, you really screwed up now.

You gulped going immediately into your sub space, you knew what was coming.

New York was a extremely rough Dom. He liked watching you squirm. He led you into the spare room down in the basement. It was his dungeon.

His playground.

"I'm sorry," you said as he shut the door behind you two.

"Sorry? I will show you who you really belong too, maybe that will remind you." He grabbed you by throat.

"Mmm, York...Daddy...." you moaned feeling your panties being soaked.

He smirked. "Who do you belong too? Who makes you feel good?"

"You Daddy, only you," you replied looking up at him.

New York chuckled, squeezing your neck tighter. "You like that kitten?" He purred in your ear. "You like it when Daddy squeezes your throat."

"Yes..." you moaned.

"Yes what?" New York growled grabbing your hair.

"Yes Daddy," you corrected.

"Still haven't learned the proper respect have we?" He growled pulling away and releasing your throat. "Strip, bare."

You stripped down to your bra and panties seeing his glare.

He grabbed a wooden paddle off the table. "I said all of it off. Don't make me rip it off."

You reached behind you and took off your bra, dropping it to the floor. Panties dropped immediately.

New York led you over to a table that was bare of furnishings. "Sit."

You sat on the table looking pitiful at your dom. "I'm sorry Daddy."

New York grasped your neck, lightly but enough to get your attention. "Sorry for what?"

"That I displeased you."

New York smirked. He lightly kissed your cheek. "You still are getting punished, you still disobeyed me Kitten.

"Yes sir."

"Safe word?" He asked.

"Apple Juice."

"Turn over, ass to me."

You followed his orders, you was on your hands and knees waiting got what ever New York had in store for you.

New York ran a hand over your bare ass, watching you squirm in anticipation. "Every time I smack you, I want you to say I'm sorry Sir or I'm sorry Daddy."

"Yes sir," you nodded.

You felt the paddle hit your bare ass, you moaned softly feeling it. "I'm sorry Daddy," you moaned.

New York smirked as he continued to dole out your punishment. He watched as you squirmed and arched your back to take the hits.

Each time you moaned "I'm sorry Daddy."