Chapter 8

(There's my oc up there)

Chapter 8
Y/Ns POV

Sunlight crowded my room as I woken up from sleep, the days are usually better when you have Psychotic murderers after you. Drilling noises came from my living room, dad likely went to the store to get them early. I sat up while groaning as my legs lazily walked over to the closet to grab my towel from the closet for a morning shower.
"Morning Y/N" Dad passed my room as I was about to leave, that's strange??
"Are you tired?"
"Woke up at 6am because your buddies want to come over for fresh meat?" He laughed softly while shaking his head slowly.
"Ah.."

Eyeless jacks POV

"What's the plans slendy??" I spinned in the chair out of boredom as I could tell he's glaring at me. ""We are getting her today, as I read your mind that taking so many months would just take this whole book 69 pages and the author has no idea what he's doing"
"Wait what.."
"Did I say something wrong?"
"I hope your ok..."
"The amount of drama in this hell of a mansion is overwhelming me I suppose."
"Yeaa.."
The fuck??
"But we will take her today, do not worry."
"What about the father?"
"He works as a doctor in the city, so it won't matter much. "
"ok then" I scratched my sideburns wondering how she will react to every one of us, creeped out? Well she did want an adventure, thank you weird drawings of a fictional character! I giggle softly but slender man caught on..

Slender mans POV

Fuck a new relationship.

Y/Ns
While I blow dried my hair, a knock came down downstairs, I turned it off and went downstairs to check who it is.
"Y/N??" Oh, Jade from school?? In the pass 3 days she stopped talking to me.
I grabbed the handle with confidence and twisted it.
"Hey!"
"What do you want.."
"Y/N you need to let me in, I know we are complicated right now but it's for a reason."
"No way in hell! If you think-"
"It's about your friend and his leader."
My eyes widened while my mouth dropped and made an "O" shape with my mouth.
"Now will you let me in." She held a book tightly while I moved aside slowly, she strutted in and shut the door.
"Close the blinds" I did so as she sat down and opened her book, I sat next by Jade and waited to hear her speak.
"Slender man, sure he's an internet sensation but people made him into what he is on google."
"Why is he after me though?"
"People usually ignore the strange and unusual, I left him alone and I guess he left me too? Maybe because you told the truth loudly, which is pretty cool."
"What did he do to you?"
"I was in a horrible home, me and my little brother needed our mom but she desperately didn't need us. I couldn't take care of him, I was like 12. Slender man took him from me, I wish I could have done more but I can't..." Jade choked back a sob as I rubbed her back slowly. "It's ok.." I whispered as her head made a slight nod.
"I told him, if you can take him away, please put him some where nice. He just disappeared.. I don't know if he did but I'll continue to be that way because for my brothers sake, he loves children, but when they become to bratty he kills them." At least he was nice to do so, or murdered him..but I don't wanna tell her that.
"I'm no child in distress"
"It's because you know." Jade paused as she looked up to face me, but she stopped to look at something else.
"OH MY GOD, RUN." I turned back quickly and screamed as I got up on my feet to run. She opened the door but stopped when she saw the dark skies.
"Please Lord, save me."
"DON'T STOP PLEASE." I pushed her out as she fell on the head on the floor from my force, I screamed again.
"OH GOD I'M SO SORRY-" I stopped as creaking and cicadas started getting louder, as a tentacle wrapped around my waist.
"Please god." and pulled forcefully inside.