Chapter 1

Charlottes POV

Bang bang bang.
"Charlotte, hurry up, I need the bathroom."
I opened the door to my older sister Elizabeth, standing there, looking impatient.
"There." I snapped. "I can't wait til you move out."
Suddenly she grabbed me and started jumping up and down.
"Two weeks." She screeched.
I pushed her away. "I know, I know."
"Aren't you excited?" She asked me.
I smiled, I guess I was excited, for her anyway. In two weeks she was going to marry her boyfriend.
"A little." I told her.
"Oh my god Charlotte, everyone's going out tonight, you should come."
"Hmmm, I think I'll give it a miss."
Don't get me wrong, I liked Elizabeths friends, they were just four years older than me and I always felt like a baby when I was around them, even though I was 26.
"Aww come on Charlotte, it'll be fun."
Did I mention they were all attached, they all had partners and I always felt like a third wheel when I was with them.
"I'm just gonnna go to bed."
"Fine, suit yourself but on Saturday we have the bachelorette party, you can't get out of that."
"I know." Who did she think organised it?
"I just wished you'd come out more Charlotte."
I guess I was lucky in the way that I had a great older sister, whom I had a great relationship with and who, for some reason, always wanted to hang out with me.
Before I could answer her, there was a knock on the front door.
"You get ready, I'll let him in." I told her.
"Thanks." She said running into the bathroom and slamming the door.
I went to the door and opened it, revealing Elizabeths exceptionally good looking fiancé.
"Charlie." He said hugging me.
"Zack, please." He knew I hated being called Charlie.
"I know but it suits you." He laughed, picking me up. "I mean fuck Charlotte, you're shorter than Johnny."
"Ha ha, now put me down."
He placed me back on my feet. "Aren't you coming?"
"Nope." I said closing the door behind me.
"You sure, we're all just going to a bar, hanging out." He told me.
"Not tonight, I have an early start."
"Suit yourself." He said, suddenly looking past me.
His eyes lit up at the sight of Elizabeth, they were so in love it made me sick. He picked her up and kissed her passionately, so passionately I felt myself blushing.
"Come on." Elizabeth giggled, dragging him out the door. "See ya."
I waved and closed the door behind them. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, so I just headed up to my room.
I layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling, smiling. I really was happy for Elizabeth, she was getting to marry her soul mate and the best thing, he really was a sweetheart.
I ended up just turning my light off and going to bed.
Hopefully, I thought snuggling under my blankets, one day I'll meet someone and I'll be getting married.
I couldn't help but giggle, it just seemed so unlikely.