Movie Premieres & Chinatown

It was the night of the premiere for the movie Push, Chris had tried explaining it to me but told me I would understand it more once I watched it. I was in Chris's room having my hair and make-up finished when he walked out of the bathroom and in his suit.

 I was in Chris's room having my hair and make-up finished when he walked out of the bathroom and in his suit

"Woah, prom flashbacks." I said and he laughed.

"You got jokes." Chris said and came over giving me a small kiss and then I wiped the lip gloss from his lips. Once I was done Chris's assistant and I went into the bathroom so she could help me get zipped up. Once I walked out he looked and me as I did a little spin.

"Do I look red carpet ready?" I asked and Chris groaned walking over to me. He wrapped his arms around me locking his fingers at my back.

"You look amazing." Chris said and I smiled and he kissed my neck and I moaned when he did.

"Okay you two, cut it out." Lisa said walking in the room and we all laughed.

"Everyone ready to go?" His assistant asked and we all nodded. We headed out to the cars to take us to the premiere. My mom was also invited as well as Chris inviting my dad, Marty, and Aubrey. We were able to find a sitter in New York, someone Chris trusted for Daphne. As we drove to the premiere Chris was nervous and his assistant looked at him.

"Do you need anything?" She asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"No, I'll be okay." Chris said, kissed my cheek and I smiled. The ride was mostly silent. Chris was tracing the lines on my hand to calm him and I worried about him.

"Hey, do you usually take something for the nerves? I wont think any less of you." I said and he sighed. His assistant looked back and he nodded and she handed him a pill and a bottle of water.

"Anti-anxiety medication." Chris said and I smiled.

"Whatever helps you." I said as we arrived. He got out of the car and then helped me out. As we walked and took pictures everyone was wondering who I was and Chris smiled. We hit the first interview and Chris was more than happy to announce I was his girlfriend. I smiled as he did knowing he was really wanting this to work out no matter what. Once we walked inside Chris was ushered off and I was ushered to my seat and I sighed getting nervous for him. Once he did the pre-premiere Q&A he was coming to sit beside me and I kissed him as the movie started.

🗽🗽🗽🗽🗽

Once the movie was over, I couldn't get over how much I loved it. We got in our car to head to the after party and Chris seemed nervous again.

"Chris, what is wrong? You are so nervous." I said and he huffed a laugh and looked at me. I noticed we were in the car without his assistant and I was confused.

"Nothing is wrong, do you trust me?" Chris asked and I looked at him confused.

"What kind of question is that?" I asked and he leaned closed to me, brushing his lips to mine.

"Do. You. Trust. Me?" Chris asked accenting ever word.

"Of course, I do." I said and he smiled kissing me.

"Good, now stop asking questions." Chris said and we both laughed. I was starting to notice where we were going, at least I thought I was noticing. Once the car stopped, I knew exactly where we were. Chris got out of the car excited and helped me out. He took my hand and smiled. "Come on!" Chris said and rushed down the sidewalk and I had to semi jog to keep up with him.

"Chris, I'm in heels!" I said with a laugh and he finally stopped and looked at me.

"Do you know where we are?" Chris asked and I looked at him oddly.

"In Chinatown." I said, he groaned rolling his eyes but smiled.

"I mean do you know the spot we are in right now?" Chris asked and I looked around. I smiled when I saw the store.

"This was where I met you the first time when we reached for the same thing." I said and Chris leaned in and passionately kissed me. I saw Chris grab something from his pocket but he kept it concealed in his hand and I was confused.

"I know it's soon and I know you may think I'm crazy but I don't care. I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you in this store here in Chinatown. You were sent to me by the school trip gods, I know it. I love you Vinny, I have for 10 years. No one ever matched up to you, no one could love me like you and no one could hold my heart like you do. You are everything to me and I hated to let you go. I lost 8 years with you and I refuse to lose one more minute I want to live a life with you, wherever that may be. LA, Boston, Akron...I don't care all I want is you. Will you marry me Vinny, please?" Chris asked and pulled out the engagement ring box and opened it getting down on one knee. I looked at the ring and noticed the stone looked familiar.

"Is that the stone from...-?" I asked trailing off and Chris nodded.

"My class ring stone Vinny, the first ring I ever promised myself to you with needed to be represented." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"So what do you say Vinny, you want to marry me?" Chris asked with a smile and I smiled at him