Goodbye

Monday evening, I was sitting in the living room around 5pm. Chris called about an hour ago saying he was stopping for gas and would be there in about an hour and half. My leg was bouncing because I wasn't sure how he was going to act when I opened the door. Would it be as friends, would he kiss me, I knew I wanted to kiss him. I heard a car pull in and looked out the front window and it was him. I watched him get a duffle bag and sighed, a one-night bag. I knew it was one night, but I still hated it. I waited until he knocked and I flung the door open.

"Vinny." Chris said and rushed me to passionately kiss me. I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him in the house and he kicked the front door closed with his foot. We didn't waste any time we started taking off clothes all the way upstairs to my room. Once we got to my room and crash down on my bed with Chris hovering over me and he just looked at me.

"Probably should have asked...is your mom home?" Chris asked and I smiled.

"Nope, just us until whenever you leave tomorrow." I said and he growled and passionately kissed me. He then moved to my neck and noticed the chain and saw I was wearing the pendant and I noticed his. He didn't say anything, but I smiled as me. He kissed down my body, once he reached my jeans he unbuttoned them, I shimmed out of them and he pulled them down with my panties. He smiled as I spread my legs and he slowly pushed 2 fingers in me, and I cried out with no worries of who would hear me. He started pumping slowly as he moved my legs over his shoulders and I felt his tongue start flicking my clit and I clenched the sheets bed as I moaned out his name and a few other words. After I released all over him, he worked himself from his jeans and boxer crawling on top of me and I smiled at him.

"No condom?" Chris asked and I shook my head.

"I need to feel all of you." I said and he nodded as he slid in slowly and I moaned out. He started moving painfully slow and I knew why he was, but I needed him. I wrapped my legs around him and pushed him in to the hilt and he growled out and looked at me.

"I know what you want." Chris said and started pistioning in and out of me and I cried out. I was so close to the edge I clenched around him and he smiled feeling me so close.

"Flip Vinny." Chris said and we moved so I was on top, he knew I was close and he wanted me on top to take him in fully. I bore down on him and swirled my hips and he didn't even give me a chance to move and he was sitting up, so I was sitting in his lap. I started moving on him and he passionately kissed me.

"I love you." I said against his lips.

"I love you." Chris said as I tightened around him and he groaned as I started moving faster and harder and I felt him twitch inside of me and release as I did. I placed my forehead against his trying to catch my breath. Chris laid us down and covered us up, not even worrying about clothes. I figured they wouldn't be worn much with him here with me. I turned to face him and he smiled.

"Hi." I said and he laughed.

"I think we skipped formalities Vinny." Chris said and I smiled and shrugged.

"Didn't hear you complaining." I said and he shook his head. He leaned in and kissed me. Chris moved to his back and I placed my head on his chest.

"So, I figured I would ask now..." Chris said as he carded his fingers through my hair.

"Yes...?" I asked.

"You getting in my car right now and running away with me isn't an option?" Chris asked. I could hear the hint of a joke in his voice but also all the seriousness.

"Sure, and why don't we just get married while we're at it." I said looking up at Chris and he shrugged.

"Why not." Chris said and I groaned.

"Chris..." I said and he sighed.

"I know..." He said and I soon felt him grip me tighter and then I heard his steady breathing proving he was sleeping.

🚙🚙🚙🚙🚙

The next afternoon Chris was taking his duffel bag out to his car and I went out with him as tears filled my eyes.

"I will call you every day and then once you start classes, we will figure out a good time to talk with time difference and everything." Chris said and I nodded as he closed the tailgate of the jeep. He saw the tears slowly starting to fall. He pulled me into his arms.

"It's not forever Vinny. You have 4 years and then you can always come out to LA to teach when you graduate, they could always use art teachers, I'm sure. We are going to stay in touch and nothing will change. I will be coming home on holidays, all breaks and maybe you can come to Boston or we all come here. This will work, which is why I'm making you this promise...." Chris said pulling away and taking off his class ring and placing it on my middle finger even though it was still too big. "I promise you myself Vinny, I promise you that not matter space, distance, time zones or where life leads us, I will always be yours and you will always be mine." Chris said and I passionately kissed him. I then took the ring and put it on my necklace chain and he nodded.

"Now it's closer to my heart." I said and Chris nodded and then pulled me into another passionate kiss. Once we broke apart, he leaned his forehead on mine and sighed.

"Go make it big Evans, be a famous star." I said and he smiled and sighed.

"I love you." Chris said going to get him his car.

"I love you. Bye Chris." I said and he just got in the car. We both knew what this was just neither of us would admit it.